• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

TERRAPIN CROSSROADS 2013 RAMBLES

#223109 1 year, 9 months ago
i apologize if someone mentioned it but i didn't see anything at all, and am surprised by that.

The First Rambles of 2013!

Come on down for very special 'three set' Rambles on January 24th, 25th and 26th!

We're thrilled to have God Street Wine open the show, and after their set they will join Phil, John Kadlecik and Jeff Chimenti for a memorable Ramble!

Tickets, $65, are available now online and at the Terrapin Crossroads Box Office

www.terrapincrossroads.net/
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

Re: TERRAPIN CROSSROADS 2013 RAMBLES

#223119 1 year, 9 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i apologize if someone mentioned it but i didn't see anything at all, and am surprised by that.

The First Rambles of 2013!

Come on down for very special 'three set' Rambles on January 24th, 25th and 26th!

We're thrilled to have God Street Wine open the show, and after their set they will join Phil, John Kadlecik and Jeff Chimenti for a memorable Ramble!

Tickets, $65, are available now online and at the Terrapin Crossroads Box Office

www.terrapincrossroads.net/

I thought about mentioning it but it is getting hard to keep up with all that goes on at TXR - especially for those of us that are unable to attend! We are depending on the bay area contingency to keep us up to date...
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#223124 1 year, 9 months ago
{{{{{STREAMS!}}}}
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
RowTimmy
Senior Boarder

#223130 1 year, 9 months ago
Just the tip of the iceberg. 2013 will be the year of many shows in the Bay Area.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds