• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
hay

Re: Christmas presents, what did you get/give?

#222981 1 year, 3 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i received a few bags of coal today. santa doesn't want anything to do with me ever since i sold my soul to the devil for a brand new custom modulus TBX 6

What's a modulus TBX 6? And where did you meet this "devil" at?
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#222982 1 year, 3 months ago
SugarMee wrote:
I gave my friend roundtrip airfare from fla to sf for new years show for a hundred bucks. I had a companion certificate. It was his birthday a few days ago also. I sent the folks a nice floral centerpiece. I got a great photo album too. I get off work in 3 hours and I got myself a 12 pack.

Have I ever told you how dynamic your posts are? So thought provoking....man, I just get lost in your insight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SugarMee
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#222983 1 year, 3 months ago
SugarMee wrote:
wlewis wrote:
i received a few bags of coal today. santa doesn't want anything to do with me ever since i sold my soul to the devil for a brand new custom modulus TBX 6

What's a modulus TBX 6? And where did you meet this "devil" at?

the same type of bass phil currently plays.

i met the devil after a long audition in 2010. we didn't do business until last june.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#222990 1 year, 3 months ago
I got coal. Charcoal. Coal futures. A tour of a coal mine. The coal will keep us warm in January and February. Every silver lining.......
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
hay

#222998 1 year, 3 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
SugarMee wrote:
I gave my friend roundtrip airfare from fla to sf for new years show for a hundred bucks. I had a companion certificate. It was his birthday a few days ago also. I sent the folks a nice floral centerpiece. I got a great photo album too. I get off work in 3 hours and I got myself a 12 pack.

Have I ever told you how dynamic your posts are? So thought provoking....man, I just get lost in your insight.

No, you haven't told me until now. Thanks!
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#223003 1 year, 3 months ago
You're welcome soul brother. Anyway I'm coming from Chicago O'Hare, can you help a brother out with a window seat to SFO?
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#223006 1 year, 3 months ago
I'll be flying out of O'hare in 2 weeks, Jamaica bound!
The voices tell me what to say
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#223048 1 year, 3 months ago
I gave an engagement ring and got a fiancée! I also got a bunch of special edition allagash, gulden draak, chimay triple, a bottle of my favorite scotch Lagavulin and more beer making supplies. I gave out bottles of local meed, bread, fruit butters, cookies, and a lot of Element brewing beer. New turntable for the latest record store dead release!
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#223049 1 year, 3 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
I gave an engagement ring and got a fiancée! I also got a bunch of special edition allagash, gulden draak, chimay triple, a bottle of my favorite scotch Lagavulin and more beer making supplies. I gave out bottles of local meed, bread, fruit butters, cookies, and a lot of Element brewing beer. New turntable for the latest record store dead release!

Congratulations brother!
The voices tell me what to say
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#223082 1 year, 3 months ago
Thanks brother, merry Christmas! its always amazing when one starts down a new part of the path in life and a blessing to share it with someone you love with all your heart. Isn't family great?! Best part is she was born into a dead family as well! Everyone's tape collection just doubled in shows LOL. New ones come as the old ones go.
Last Edit: 1 year, 3 months ago by Dire Wolf.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
skidoo
Expert Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#223126 1 year, 3 months ago
gave: lots of hugs, sloppy beard-greasy kisses, inappropriate touching, spare change, numerous pints, a donair, some chicken tikka masala, dental floss, shared some nice juicy portuguese sardines with my buddy sarko's dog....which later proved to be problematic

got: hugs in return, sloppy kisses--some beardly some not so much, assorted appropriate touching, heard a vinyl master of ornette coleman prime time with jerry garcia--never been played, an obscure '63 label copy of Meet the Beatles never been played, heard an un-opened copy, so for the first time as well, of In Search of the Lost Chord.....Moody Blues....a french label 1968 pressing, some 1950s Hank Williams 45s, drove a '58 Beetle in the West End Vancouver, a coconut....found this on the beach

thanks santa!
RichardSamuel69
Visitor

#223175 1 year, 3 months ago
Hi all, it was awesome the Christmas day. Actually the same day it was birthday of one of my friend. So I gifted him a watch and a big awesome chocolate. We travelled some nearby places together on my bike and met Santa in a public place, captured some awesome moments.

new year sms
Time to create page: 1.00 seconds