• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Christmas presents, what did you get/give?

#222914 1 year, 9 months ago
Wow am I a lucky man! My fiance got me an underwater camera for when I go scuba diving, the new Neil Young autobiography which I am dying to get into, I didn't even know he wrote one! And some patchwork pants and other clothes.
I gave Jen a new iPod touch, and a stand-up mixer, gift cards, and clothes.
The kids made out like bandits! They got a new tv for their room, xbox 360, for their room, a new Google chrome-book, Star Wars Legos, Packers clothes from Lambeau. Everyone really enjoyed their gifts.

Note: Christmas Story on in the background
20121225_071638.jpg

Now, I have a TON of work to get ready for SF, we leave Thursday, and still try and manage to keep it a secret!
The voices tell me what to say
E.zehner
Junior Boarder

Re: Christmas presents, what did you get/give?

#222929 1 year, 9 months ago
For myself I got tickets to all the 1st bank shows

But in addition to that I got the winterland '73 box set and a camera for taking some great pictures at the shows, hopefully i'll get to meet some of you cats there! haha
"I sat down to my supper, 'twas a bottle of red whiskey. I said my prayers, and went to bed, that's the last they saw of me."
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, bambamcdn
wharfrat71
Junior Boarder

#222935 1 year, 9 months ago
Good nugs and Spring '90 2 disc set (So Glad You Made It) very nice....sound quality is phenomenal, and I love Brent!!! Gave my mother lots of money, and got my nephews new clothes. Now if I could only get to that CD set...... Also, my grandmother made some good gumbo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#222938 1 year, 9 months ago
Great picture, Funky, Merry Christmas!! At my house, it only seemed right that Dave got a subscription to Dave's Picks, and I got a crystal terrapin and "as seen on TV" microwave booties. It's been a good Christmas, just waiting a couple more hours for the king crab feast.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#222940 1 year, 9 months ago
i gave the bums a couple cigarettes.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: AcidTestGraduate
gr8fulhead
Junior Boarder

#222945 1 year, 9 months ago
we celebrated the solstice earlier in the week. i got a djembe and some bongos and gave my boyfriend a new melodica. My real gift is rapidly approaching... bring on the new years run!!!! thanks in advance to phil, bobby, john K, chimenti, russo, sunshine, and jeff!!! not to forget the babysitter that's going to make it all possible!
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
hay

#222960 1 year, 9 months ago
I gave my friend roundtrip airfare from fla to sf for new years show for a hundred bucks. I had a companion certificate. It was his birthday a few days ago also. I sent the folks a nice floral centerpiece. I got a great photo album too. I get off work in 3 hours and I got myself a 12 pack.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#222963 1 year, 9 months ago
SugarMee wrote:
I gave my friend roundtrip airfare from fla to sf for new years show for a hundred bucks. I had a companion certificate. It was his birthday a few days ago also. I sent the folks a nice floral centerpiece. I got a great photo album too. I get off work in 3 hours and I got myself a 12 pack.

Wow you sound like a great friend, and I can't wait to make your acquaintance in a few days
The voices tell me what to say
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
hay

#222965 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you and safe travels to you and your family. Your kids are gonna love that surprise trip! We get in late afternoon on the 29th.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#222974 1 year, 9 months ago
I had a wonderful Christmas!!! Got a GD calendar and GD playing cards from my nephews! I gave one of them a sponge bob lava lamp and the other this dinosaur toy that transforms into a car. Along with a few other knick knacks.....I also got the Merl and Jerry Keystone box set! And Gd Warlock Stock cd which is the complete woodstock recording. Home Before The Day Light and The GD: illustrated trip. Which I can't wait to dive into!! iTunes cards. A tie dye peace watch earrings, hair straightner, a beautiful mystic rainbow topaz diamond necklace and this awesome lighting bolt pin that spells out Furthur! And lots of candy and a few extra dollars. I had a grateful Christmas!!!

Some notable gifts I have out to my mom a deep freezer, my dad loves his new dancing water light up speakers for the computer my brother is loving his ny yankees slippers and ny giant ear phones and my sister is loving her chocolate fountain!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Love to all!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds