• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

Looking for a stream today 12/25

#222889 1 year, 3 months ago
Anyone know if there is a live stream from the Weir or Lesh residences today of their Christmas festivities? Maybe we could watch them open presents, have dinner and maybe, just maybe someone pulls out an acoustic guitar and plays some holiday favorites. Or who knows, maybe someone got a new bass or electric and would like to try it out for us.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Looking for a stream today 12/25

#222894 1 year, 3 months ago
LOL HAHAHAHAHAH

fantastic thread, i don't think everyone will have as many laughs over it as we did but hey

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
hay

#222895 1 year, 3 months ago
That would be great! I do hope everyone has a grate day today. It's beautiful here today!! Electric blue sky abundant sunshine and a high near 80. I'm going to freeze in California
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#222912 1 year, 3 months ago
wlewis wrote:
LOL HAHAHAHAHAH

fantastic thread, i don't think everyone will have as many laughs over it as we did but hey

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS

Glad you had a laugh. Merry Christmas to all y'all in Bay area.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#223000 1 year, 3 months ago
SugarMee wrote:
That would be great! I do hope everyone has a grate day today. It's beautiful here today!! Electric blue sky abundant sunshine and a high near 80. I'm going to freeze in California

I doubt you'll freeze. There's going to be plenty of us generating heat for you to keep from freezing. FurthurFlower will be there with plenty of beautiful blankets, tapestries and such to insulate you from the elements.
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds