• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Man, those elf on a shelf are creepy

#222635 1 year, 7 months ago
Everyday, we hide that little wannabe chucky doll in different places at the house and my 7 year old daughter gets all excited and hunts her down. If no one knows what I'm taiking about, the belief is the doll has magic and has direct contact with Santa. The problem I have is the doll is watching me and I know it. I was a taking a shower the other day, and of course, this is a true story so listen closely, I asked for a bar of soap, and a little doll arm reaches in and hands me the soap. I scream and of course, the family comes running in. No one believes me, and I keep telling em that the doll is trying to kill me.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Man, those elf on a shelf are creepy

#222642 1 year, 7 months ago
I don't think it's your imagination....

elfknife.jpg
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#222650 1 year, 7 months ago
Just a theory here. I believe the monkeys from the kangaroo court put the doll up to it. I'm not sure why, but those monkeys feel they have some scores to settle with you. Getting voodoo Chucky dolls to settle these issues, especially during the holiday season seems a bit much, but as you have already noticed, those monkeys can be rascally characters.
Oh we'll, don't let either the monkeys or the voodoo Chucky dolls take away your enjoyment of the holiday's. Leave it to the insurance salesmen to do that!
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by nycdave. Reason: Rhyme
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#222689 1 year, 7 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Everyday, we hide that little wannabe chucky doll in different places at the house and my 7 year old daughter gets all excited and hunts her down. If no one knows what I'm taiking about, the belief is the doll has magic and has direct contact with Santa. The problem I have is the doll is watching me and I know it. I was a taking a shower the other day, and of course, this is a true story so listen closely, I asked for a bar of soap, and a little doll arm reaches in and hands me the soap. I scream and of course, the family comes running in. No one believes me, and I keep telling em that the doll is trying to kill me.

You say your daughter hunts her down, every day. The Chucky doll. Best I recall this Chucky is a male, but you say it's a her.
I'm also guessing this doll does not like to be hunted down. Who likes to be hunted. I think this doll has some serious mental issues and identity crisis, specifically pertaining to gender orientation. Maybe Chucky is trans-gender. Maybe Chucky needs counseling. Maybe Chucky has ordered an assault weapon from the Spiegel catalog, Chicago 60609. You and your family could be in danger.

That's why I'd like to talk to you about your family and their safety. Of course this is of paramount importance to you. Hi, I'm Milt Winkersteen from the Amalgamated Insurance company of Davenport, IA. We have a policy that protects you and your family from your imagination.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#222735 1 year, 7 months ago
Dude that elf is fucking brilliant.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#222754 1 year, 7 months ago
Perhaps the Elf and the insurance salesman r working together to soak the good Captain.
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds