• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
BillyDeLion
Junior Boarder

shrooms May Explain Santa & His 'Flying' Reindeer

#222222 1 year, 9 months ago
This article almost seems like an Onion article but it's on Yahoo !!

news.yahoo.com/magic-mushrooms-may-expla...ndeer-210334389.html
These are the good old days!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by BillyDeLion.
stricken
Gold Boarder

Re: shrooms May Explain Santa & His 'Flying' Reindeer

#222223 1 year, 9 months ago
Now im waiting up for santa for sure this year.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#222244 1 year, 9 months ago
cool story but for those that don't know, the Amanita Muscaria mushroom is very different then the common 'magic mushroom' - it isn't even a psilocybin mushroom. --- it certainly resembles Christmas with the colors though

never tried them myself but I hear it's a very different and weird trip, doesn't sound to pleasant from the experiences I've heard - anybody ever try them and care to share some thoughts?

They are actually legal in the US
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by MushroomMan.
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
hay

#222257 1 year, 9 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
cool story but for those that don't know, the Amanita Muscaria mushroom is very different then the common 'magic mushroom' - it isn't even a psilocybin mushroom. --- it certainly resembles Christmas with the colors though

never tried them myself but I hear it's a very different and weird trip, doesn't sound to pleasant from the experiences I've heard - anybody ever try them and care to share some thoughts?

I have tried them, and it wasn't fun at all. It was last year at the Madison show. Not a visual/warm fuzzy/audible trip. Not good. It was a good show, but impending doom was around every corner. Bummer.
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#222273 1 year, 9 months ago
I didn'tr read the article, but Terrence McKenna covers this concept in his "Food of the gods" book... great read. This I think is the mushroom that is soma in the hindu shroom cult, too. Never tried it, but would in the right place- like a sacred kind of thing.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#222291 1 year, 9 months ago
stricken wrote:
Now im waiting up for santa for sure this year.

TOTALLY!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#222352 1 year, 9 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:

Shaman pee.....check out wiki en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_muscaria#Siberia . i also remember reading about this in Travels in Siberia by Ian Frazier
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds