• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Blues_Power
Senior Boarder
in the world, but not of the world

Re: NYE Conundrum

#222196 1 year, 7 months ago
you really can't lose with either band. i saw CRB seven times this month and they are definitely on fire. Chris seems much more comfortable with the band, Neal has kicked things up a few notches and is playing with a great deal of confidence, Muddy is solid as a rock and his vocals with Chris are a perfect match, Adam is as freaky as ever on the keys, and SLUPPICK ABSOLUTELY ROCKS. all that said, i still vote for Yonder on NYE.
We will all be together for ever and ever when we make it to the promised land
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#222197 1 year, 7 months ago
Wow tough choices! If it were me I'd do SCI but between the two (I haven't seen either) I'd do CRB. Is the new Quixotes in a better neighborhood? Last time I was there in 2010 I didn't feel safe walking to the place from across the street!
The voices tell me what to say
EyeBallKid
Junior Boarder

#222203 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah Quixotes is in a nicer spot now. Its closer to sanchos now, the area that its in has some of my favorite local shops. Im blanking on what used to be in that building.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#222211 1 year, 7 months ago
EyeBallKid wrote:
Yeah Quixotes is in a nicer spot now. Its closer to sanchos now, the area that its in has some of my favorite local shops. Im blanking on what used to be in that building.

Isn't it the old Bender's Tavern?

I really loved Quixotes on Lawerence St. Great dance floor and the patio was totally cool. It wasn't too terribly shady You should have seen that area about 20 years ago, now that was shady!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#222212 1 year, 7 months ago
funky420 wrote:
Wow tough choices! If it were me I'd do SCI but between the two (I haven't seen either) I'd do CRB. Is the new Quixotes in a better neighborhood? Last time I was there in 2010 I didn't feel safe walking to the place from across the street!

Even though they are from Boulder, they don't do much for me. Not even an option. GO PACK GO !! Have to get rid of my homey Crosby.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#222216 1 year, 7 months ago
Really it all comes down to what you are in the mood more for.....do you want some fast bluegrass foot stomping picking' or some tripped out psychedelic music for the mind on your new years eve night! The choice is yours my friend!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
zhengyi23
Visitor

#222232 1 year, 7 months ago
I am a novice, wow fun? Now online quite popular, I heard that www.mmolive.com is a more professional wow game gold website, it is reliable? Trustworthy?
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#222235 1 year, 7 months ago
zhengyi23 wrote:
I am a novice, wow fun? Now online quite popular, I heard that www.mmolive.com is a more professional wow game gold website, it is reliable? Trustworthy?

No offense but please go away
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds