• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

12/21/12 Is The End of the World

#221738 1 year, 10 months ago
December 21, 2012, Friday is the End Of The World!!!!!
What Are You Going to Do?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: 12/21/12 Is The End of the World

#221740 1 year, 10 months ago
I'm going to Disneyland and punch Goofy. Unless Scarlet is there, I'll punch him first.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daisy Mae, DancingTurtle
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#221743 1 year, 10 months ago
Sound like I'm gonna have to fire up the blender again.

2012-06-01_18-07-49_723_2012-12-17.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: DancingTurtle
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#221748 1 year, 10 months ago
Not working, got some Lucy and a couple other really kind friends that have come up with some crazy idea they do not feel privy to let me in on yet, so....... who knows I might end up in Cpt. Tony's backyard
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daisy Mae, DancingTurtle
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#221757 1 year, 10 months ago
we shouldn't precipitate the thought that 12/21 is the end of the world. We should be spreading the thought of love and unity as the age of Aquarius dawns and the consciousness of the world shifts. The more positivity and love we can radiate on this day, hopefully it can help shift our consciousness without drastic (or destructive) results.

Love and light
stricken
Gold Boarder

#221761 1 year, 10 months ago
patchmyfurthur wrote:
we shouldn't precipitate the thought that 12/21 is the end of the world. We should be spreading the thought of love and unity as the age of Aquarius dawns and the consciousness of the world shifts. The more positivity and love we can radiate on this day, hopefully it can help shift our consciousness without drastic (or destructive) results.

Love and light

Maybe you can decide what i will have for lunch seeing as you seem to know the yellow brick road and where its headed.
Or maybe quote us some bible verses so we know just what to do. REALLY come on people to believe the world is going to end on that date because someone stopped keeping track of time. I got some swamp land to sell if your buying that shit to.
I mean to believe in that is almost as silly as believing say in santa or worse yet its got a religious overtone to it that speaks of control issues.
But hey im not telling you what to do but im going to lead by example and party my ass off and laugh at the rest of the world for being scared. Celebrate life there will be plenty of time to worry about things on Saturday.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#221851 1 year, 10 months ago
stricken wrote:
patchmyfurthur wrote:

Love and light

Maybe you can decide what i will have for lunch seeing as you seem to know the yellow brick road and where its headed.
Or maybe quote us some bible verses so we know just what to do. REALLY come on people to believe the world is going to end on that date because someone stopped keeping track of time. I got some swamp land to sell if your buying that shit to.
I mean to believe in that is almost as silly as believing say in santa or worse yet its got a religious overtone to it that speaks of control issues.
But hey im not telling you what to do but im going to lead by example and party my ass off and laugh at the rest of the world for being scared. Celebrate life there will be plenty of time to worry about things on Saturday.

In fact, I did NOT say that the world is going to end. Just trying to help people think positively.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#221853 1 year, 10 months ago
Looks like a good day to spring for a few bottles of Chimay
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#221861 1 year, 10 months ago
I'll be at work
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
teafortexas
Expert Boarder
Dancin on a pin

#221867 1 year, 10 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
I'll be at work

You too? Damn. Luckily I have off after 12/21 until 1/3 which will be nice - if I'm still here
Everybody is either making love...Or else expecting rain
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds