• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wharfrat71
Junior Boarder

Re: Thoughts on 12/12/12 benefit concert

#220642 1 year, 4 months ago
Nothing like this was done for victims in Japan or Indonesia or even New Orleans. Kinda Sad, but I'm glad that the ones who needed help this time around are getting it.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#220819 1 year, 4 months ago
wharfrat71 wrote:
Nothing like this was done for victims in Japan or Indonesia or even New Orleans. Kinda Sad, but I'm glad that the ones who needed help this time around are getting it.

Nothing personal but this is the most uninformed, ridiculous post I have ever read on the internet and that is saying alot. Geezus man... the Stones and the who were only there because they are on tour. PLENTY was done for all of the above...
New Orleans not so much by the govt.....my god I can't type anymore.. do some research before you type that bs!!! If YOU had contributed to any of the above YOU might know what was done!!!! here's a hint GOOGLE!!!!
wharfrat71
Junior Boarder

#220829 1 year, 4 months ago
Everybody has their opinions, but how can you say that I haven't contributed anything to storm victims/etc. How do you know whether I have or not??
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#220850 1 year, 4 months ago
wharfrat71 wrote:
Everybody has their opinions, but how can you say that I haven't contributed anything to storm victims/etc. How do you know whether I have or not??

Well if you know nothing of the benefits for all the other havoc reeking of mother nature... it can be assumed you didn't contribute. Again google benefit and anything you mentioned. Lots & lots of people contributed , time, money, effort, shows.... your flippant comment was insulting to all those who did the above. Its not opinion fact. Again before you type..you may wanna do a lil research so your foot isn't so far in your mouth. .. A long time ago there was a thing called the concert for Bangladesh... .............
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by Still Takin it Weirder.
wharfrat71
Junior Boarder

#220887 1 year, 4 months ago
Ok, Weirder I'm Sorry if I insulted you and other people with my comments.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#220892 1 year, 4 months ago
Phil's bday show was a benefit for Haiti earthquake relief. Anyone make it to that? Great show all around and what time in San francisco! No one should be insulted by mistakes we all make them. Sorry someone jumped down your throat like that but it should show you the measure of his character as a person. Its easy to wish that more could be done because when a natural disaster occurs and so many lives are disrupted its easy to feel like there is never enough being done, no matter how much may actually be going on.

Don't waste your breath to save your face when you have done your best.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, teafortexas, wharfrat71
wharfrat71
Junior Boarder

#221011 1 year, 4 months ago
Love ya, Wolfie!!! Thanks a bunch!! Two weeks till new years run!!! haha o yeah
Time to create page: 0.91 seconds