• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: DH 420 Enough Already

#22085 3 years, 2 months ago
and dh420's fan club of silent smiters arises in an attempt to curtail his sick, disgusting posts......
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#22087 3 years, 2 months ago
Ya'll need to get over yourselves. HaHaHA YOUR FORUM. classic. U, what, 20-30 people are a sorry excuse for the deadhead community. Go on thinking your the center of the universe. Your a useless speck under a giants fingernail.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#22089 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
and dh420's fan club of silent smiters arises in an attempt to curtail his sick, disgusting posts......

HeHeHe, fuck you,man. I hope you wannabe deadheads have a fun time sitting around all day and chitchatting in fagcyberspace. You people think your real but your all jus a bunch of bloody tampons in gods vagina. I hope ya'll meet up on tour and suck eachothers dicks while posting comments on this weak ass site. U guys think you have a voice cus you type a couple sentences. Its kinda sad that u people think ur significant in this world. The what, 30 people on this site, out of thousands of actual real caring loving deadheads. Ur all jus a bunch of void space
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#22091 3 years, 2 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

HeHeHe, fuck you,man. I hope you wannabe deadheads have a fun time sitting around all day and chitchatting in fagcyberspace. You people think your real but your all jus a bunch of bloody tampons in gods vagina. I hope ya'll meet up on tour and suck eachothers dicks while posting comments on this weak ass site. U guys think you have a voice cus you type a couple sentences. Its kinda sad that u people think ur significant in this world. The what, 30 people on this site, out of thousands of actual real caring loving deadheads. Ur all jus a bunch of void space

Goodbye cruel world v2.0
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#22094 3 years, 2 months ago
Lawdy, lawdy what it the hell has went on since I've been gone? DH420 have you been sticking things in your butt again? You sick twisted swine. I for one wish you would stay, because like Tom Cruise (me) to Renee (you) you complete me, now go get me a burrito you crack ho.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#22168 3 years, 2 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

awww man wheres the love?i thought you loved us all?im crushed,i dont know how to carry on.......
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#22172 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

awww man wheres the love?i thought you loved us all?im crushed,i dont know how to carry on.......

he lied to us all, but i think my signature says it all - read below
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#22184 3 years, 2 months ago
whew i feeel better thanks tony. hugs?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#22188 3 years, 2 months ago
yeah, i need a hug. All that energy I invested in him, gone.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#22190 3 years, 2 months ago
{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds