DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

Jackson Brone with Bobby

#220348 1 year, 4 months ago
Jackson Brone is doing a show in LA with Bobby
for the Goodwill
Oh ya it sold out fast
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by DancingTurtle.
Estimated Prophet
Junior Boarder

Re: Jackson Brone with Bobby

#220354 1 year, 4 months ago
Sold out. I was actually surprised it took so long after they announced Bobby was playing. Glad I got my tickets. Should be a great show for a great cause.
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#220358 1 year, 4 months ago
Im praying to Jerry for a Miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#220376 1 year, 4 months ago
Are they playing together? Sounds like a great show.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#220380 1 year, 4 months ago
well it was like 30 something dollars... or was it 20 something?

I knew something didn't seem right!
Estimated Prophet
Junior Boarder

#220383 1 year, 4 months ago
I think my 2 tickets ended up being 86 after fees.

It's put together by Jonathan Wilson, who has become pretty good friends with Bobby based on how many times he has sat in with him lately (Greek, Santa Barbara, Bakersfield, Wiltern) I have a feeling Chris Robinson will be added too. Him and Jonathan are pretty tight too. Here's a little bit more about the show:

Jonathan Wilson is proud to announce the first annual Merry Minstrel Musical Circus, A Holiday Gathering and Goodwill Jamathon benefit concert. This year, Jonathan has teamed up with Mike Campbell to create a special evening of music amongst friends at the famed Troubadour in Los Angeles on Thursday, December 20. All proceeds from the benefit concert will go to Little Kids Rock and the Tazzy Animal Rescue Fund.

Conceived as an event to allow for unique collaboration and interplay amongst friends, Jonathan and Mike have invited a very special group of musical guests to participate, many of which will be announced over the next several weeks leading up to the event. The original idea for the event's format arose from the weekly jam sessions that Wilson used to host at his former studio in Laurel Canyon.

Jonathan met Mike this summer while he and his band were supporting Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers on their European tour. The two began discussing playing together earlier this fall and when Wilson proposed the idea of Mike being involved with a holiday jam benefit concert, the two began exploring the concept and inviting friends to be involved.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox
Time to create page: 4.24 seconds