• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
perry
Senior Boarder

Re: Furthur Forum 2012 NCAA Bowl Pool!!!!

#224789 1 year, 7 months ago
Weird how they don't update the stats as frequently as they do on the NFL pool. The MI game and Rose Bowl are the best games in a while for entertainment value. Missed the LSU/Clemson game last night....
perry
Senior Boarder

#224793 1 year, 7 months ago
23Atwell in the lead but he and I differ on 3 remaining games and with Logan on 4 for a chance on tiebreakers. Looks like every one else may be out of chance to win it all. Just downloaded Sunshine Daydream DVD, Oregon Creamery Benefit 8/27/72, think this is worthy of going to the winner!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#224844 1 year, 7 months ago
It's been quite a full couple of days of football! I saw at least part of every game, I think. Though I'm still trying to forget Michigan's last second lost to South Carolina. Damn the SEC!! Speaking of the SEC, special props going out to SugarMee for being the only one to call the Clemson upset over LSU. I sure did enjoy seeing Les Miles get beat!!

As for the pool, 23Atwell is still in the lead, but doesn't have it wrapped up yet, there's a couple of folks nipping at his heels still. Good luck to you all!!

Back to only one game a day for the duration, sadly. Tonight is the Sugar Bowl from New Orleans, with Louisville vs. Florida. Hopefully, Louisville can hang with the Gators and make it interesting. Enjoy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warlock
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#224936 1 year, 7 months ago
Kudos to avettsister and 66slim for picking Louisville over Florida! That was a great game, I enjoy seeing the underdog win against the powerhouse.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 66slim, avettsister
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#225228 1 year, 6 months ago
Looks like the race is down to 23Atwell and Perry. Good luck guys, there are 4 games left for you battle over!

Tonight's game is the Cotton Bowl from Arlington, Texas. Taking the field are Texas A&M vs. Oklahoma. I think TAM will take it, but you never know, it should be a good one! Note that the game is on Fox tonight, not ESPN, starting at 8 pm ET. Enjoy the last few games of the year!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#225242 1 year, 6 months ago
perry wrote:
23Atwell in the lead but he and I differ on 3 remaining games and with Logan on 4 for a chance on tiebreakers. Looks like every one else may be out of chance to win it all. Just downloaded Sunshine Daydream DVD, Oregon Creamery Benefit 8/27/72, think this is worthy of going to the winner!

I am loving the prize!! I cant wait to watch it. I hope;)
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
perry
Senior Boarder

#225277 1 year, 6 months ago
23atwell wrote:
perry wrote:

I am loving the prize!! I cant wait to watch it. I hope;)

I still have a chance especially with AM winning. Really don't care in the long run as long as the Irish win!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#225309 1 year, 6 months ago
Perry is slowly moving closer to 23Atwell after Friday night's game! What a blow out that one was. There's another game on Saturday, for a little action before the all-important NFL playoff games: BBVA Compass Bowl from Birmingham, Al, with Pittsburgh vs. Ole Miss. It starts at 1 pm ET on ESPN.

Have a good weekend and enjoy a whole lot of exciting NCAA and NFL football!

Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by SunshineSue.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#225362 1 year, 6 months ago
Perry I really do hope it comes down to Monday for us. Then I can watch it with even more excitement.
The following user(s) said Thank You: perry
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#225601 1 year, 6 months ago
The penultimate bowl game is tonight! It's the ever-sexist GoDaddy.com Bowl, with the dual powerhouses Kent State and Arkansas State battling it out in Mobile, Ala. The game starts shortly, at 9 pm ET on ESPN. It's a good way to come down after the NFL games!

Most importantly, if Arkansas State wins then 23Atwell take the pool. If Kent State wins, the Forum championship goes to tomorrow night along with the NCAA championship. Of course, OUR championship is much more important than the NCAAs!!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#225641 1 year, 6 months ago
It was close.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#225643 1 year, 6 months ago
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER OF THE 2012-13 FURTHUR FORUM NCAA BOWL POOL:

23ATWELL!!!

You did a great job picking some close games, Ryan, very well done! Your prize package includes a Sunshine Daydream (I think) DVD courtesy of Perry and I'll shoot you a message to see if you'd prefer more music or some munchies. Congratulations!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
Time to create page: 0.70 seconds