The first two games are this Saturday, 12/15:
New Mexico Bowl: Arizona vs. Nevada
And the ever-popular Famous Idaho Potato Bowl (I kid you not!): Toledo vs. Utah State (Go Toledo!!)
Here's the scoop on signing up from PoolHost:
You are being invited to join 'Furthur Forum NCAA Bowl Pool'.
In order to join, you must:
1. Register as a user at www.poolhost.com.
When registering, you will choose a personal username and provide your e-mail address. When you click Join, PoolHost.com will send you an e-mail with a password to login to the site.
2. Login to PoolHost.com with the username you chose and the password sent to you.
3. Go to the 'User Tools' menu and choose 'Join a Private Pool'.
4. Choose College Bowl Pick'em.
5. To Join the pool you need to enter the Pool ID and Pool Password.
For the Pool ID type: Furthur2012
For the Pool Password type: furthur
That's it and then you're in! The next time you login in to www.poolhost.com, you can get back to your pool(s) by going to 'My Pools' where you'll see all the pools you've joined. Clicking on a pool name will take you to that pool. You can switch to a different pool by going to 'My Pools' again at any time.
To Register, click here: