• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Forum 2012 NCAA Bowl Pool!!!!

#221001 1 year, 9 months ago
Poles wrote:
Hey I want in. Hey Sue, how do you feel about Gardner at QB? I think he give the Maize and Blue the best chance to beat the Gamecocks!

At this point, I think Gardner should start, too. It just doesn't sound like Robinson is healed up enough. But I worry a LOT about Gardner throwing interceptions, that killed us against OSU. Whatever happens in the Bowl, I think having Gardner at QB next year, with all the practice time he'll get before then, has the makings for a mighty fine season!!
Poles
Expert Boarder

#221007 1 year, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Poles wrote:
Hey I want in. Hey Sue, how do you feel about Gardner at QB? I think he give the Maize and Blue the best chance to beat the Gamecocks!

At this point, I think Gardner should start, too. It just doesn't sound like Robinson is healed up enough. But I worry a LOT about Gardner throwing interceptions, that killed us against OSU. Whatever happens in the Bowl, I think having Gardner at QB next year, with all the practice time he'll get before then, has the makings for a mighty fine season!!

True on the int front but Robinson has his fair share of issues in that respect as well. Gardner is far better throwing down field which is precisely why Hemingway and Gallon saw a performance resurgence.
Don't ya touch hard liquor
Just a cup of cold coffee
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#221042 1 year, 9 months ago
Poles wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Poles wrote:

True on the int front but Robinson has his fair share of issues in that respect as well. Gardner is far better throwing down field which is precisely why Hemingway and Gallon saw a performance resurgence.

There were sure some exciting plays when both of them were in, and Denard basically playing running back. That's a great way to confuse the defense, too! I just hope they give me a New Year's Day win, but it's going to be a tough game.
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by SunshineSue.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#221064 1 year, 9 months ago
One more reminder that picks need to be in before 1 pm ET tomorrow!

There's one entry that still doesn't have it's picks in, so please double check that your picks were saved. Thanks!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#221115 1 year, 9 months ago
DeadPhred, it looks like you still don't have your picks saved, though your entry has been created. You have until 1 pm to put them in yourself, but if you don't see this by then, send me a PM and I can make the entries for you.

Still time to enter, the more the merrier!!
kfender
Gold Boarder

#221133 1 year, 9 months ago
Just made my picks on the fly.I didn't really research much so either I'm gonna fall flat on my face or win through blind luck.We shall see lol
kfender
Gold Boarder

#221134 1 year, 9 months ago
What can I add to the prize pool?I have tons of shows on cd and my hard drive
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#221137 1 year, 9 months ago
kfender wrote:
What can I add to the prize pool?I have tons of shows on cd and my hard drive

Thanks much for the offer, I'm sure one of those shows will add to the pool very nicely!
Phred
Senior Boarder

#221139 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay...got in in the nick of time. You can ship all the prizes right now. I've got this locked!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#221140 1 year, 9 months ago
Phred wrote:
Okay...got in in the nick of time. You can ship all the prizes right now. I've got this locked!

You just might, I did mine with no research at all, this should be interesting! Worse, I picked Arizona in the first game, so now I've got to root for Michigan's disgraced old coach Rich Rodriguez. Ouch!!
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds