• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: The Walking Dead show

#22433 3 years, 3 months ago
Equinox wrote:
When the Sopranos were on I had limited access to HBO so I could never really get into the plot. That's the one frustrating thing about these cable series, they're generally pretty well written so even if you just miss a week you might be completely out of the loop.

the soprano's never had a fixed plot the series was all over the place with story lines that went nowhere
I never had HBO the whole time it was on tv so I rented all six seasons one by one from the video store
It was a good show. Now we need to get the cast back together for a movie and throw in Robert Deniro Al Pacino
Christopher Walken, Paul Sorvino and all the other hollywood gangsters for the biggest best gangster movie ever !
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#22434 3 years, 3 months ago
I hope they don't make Sopranos into a movie, kinda let it die gracefully.
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#22481 3 years, 3 months ago
I like this show a ton. I'm big on movie beginnings, how the 1st 10 minutes develop.. The idea of him waking up in that hospital and realizing one thing at a time, the dead flowers, the stopped clock, the walk down the hallway..classic thrill ride.
"if you don't like the news go out and make some of your own"
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#22485 3 years, 3 months ago
i became a huge fan when at first he buddied up with the black man and his son, and I immediately thought all right here's the old cliche, he's gonna have a black friend, blah blah blah, so it was cool when he left him behind. Totally threw me off. Not meant to be racist. just commenting on what I saw.
Grateful fredhead
Junior Boarder

#22556 3 years, 3 months ago
Read The Comic
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#22573 3 years, 3 months ago
exactly how many comics are there? Tried to do a search on Ebay once and so many different ones came up, I just said forget it. I like to read, but not that much.
Grateful fredhead
Junior Boarder

#22587 3 years, 3 months ago
captaintony wrote:
exactly how many comics are there? Tried to do a search on Ebay once and so many different ones came up, I just said forget it. I like to read, but not that much.

Like 80 something issues
DaysBetween
Junior Boarder

#22726 3 years, 3 months ago
There are 14 trade paperback books that collect the comics and it is much cheaper to buy them that way. You can usually find the for under $10 bucks a pop. Well worth the money.

The 1st few issues have value in the "back issue market" and cost some big bucks.
Peace,
-Steve
Let your life proceed by it's own design....
Time to create page: 4.90 seconds