• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

Re: Wake up people!This is disgusting, spread the word

#220174 1 year, 4 months ago
direwolflove222 wrote:
And in response to being a vegetarian... I think it is a good think for some people but not everyone has a body type for that.

I do eat meat, but it HAS to be responsbily raised, treated humanely, happy animals that are grass fed (not gmo grain fed), not pumped full of hormones sitting in there own shit, not pumped full of antibiotics, not raised in a massive industrail feedlot/CAFO (confined animal feeding operation). The meat I consume can not be crammed in tiny space, the chickens can not have there beaks cut off, and have to be able to see the light of day and be able to roam outside of there coop. This goes for the grassfed beef and free range chicken I eat. I also will only consume wild pacific non farmed fish.

I truly respect those who are vegetarians though but I personally cant live without meat. I have tried for a year when I was 16 and I have never been weaker.

Love and light

That some people have a body type that will not tolerate vegetariansim is a myth. Just ask all of the veg movie stars. All one has to do is supplement the meat protein with a veg protiein and take b-12 supplements. Veg protieins?...soybeans, almonds, HEMP, and BEANS to name a few...organic and GMO-free of course. You more than likely would loose a few pounds, but hey.....it's America right?
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by Bilbo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: B-Rad
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

#220495 1 year, 4 months ago
Bilbo wrote:
direwolflove222 wrote:
And in response to being a vegetarian... I think it is a good think for some people but not everyone has a body type for that.

I do eat meat, but it HAS to be responsbily raised, treated humanely, happy animals that are grass fed (not gmo grain fed), not pumped full of hormones sitting in there own shit, not pumped full of antibiotics, not raised in a massive industrail feedlot/CAFO (confined animal feeding operation). The meat I consume can not be crammed in tiny space, the chickens can not have there beaks cut off, and have to be able to see the light of day and be able to roam outside of there coop. This goes for the grassfed beef and free range chicken I eat. I also will only consume wild pacific non farmed fish.

I truly respect those who are vegetarians though but I personally cant live without meat. I have tried for a year when I was 16 and I have never been weaker.

Love and light

That some people have a body type that will not tolerate vegetariansim is a myth. Just ask all of the veg movie stars. All one has to do is supplement the meat protein with a veg protiein and take b-12 supplements. Veg protieins?...soybeans, almonds, HEMP, and BEANS to name a few...organic and GMO-free of course. You more than likely would loose a few pounds, but hey.....it's America right?

I dont care what movie stars say. I know from my research and personal experience, that veg protein is not the same as animal protein... Yes you can take b vitamin supplements, but they are synthetic and they dont mimic what is found in the animal fats. (In my opinion) Soy protein is terrible for you (i avoid it completely)... Even the non gmo type raises estrogen levels by 7 times. When you eat soy beans that is natural, but when you refine large amounts of soy into a meat or a milk, it overwhelms and inflames your system. I respect vegetarian dude and I recognize that some people can live quite optimally on a vegetarian diet, but for my extremely active lifestyle I need meat.... Also, everyone has a different body type and requires different things... No 2 people are alike.

Also, for example flax seeds are great for omega 3's but they lack the type of omega 3 that are in animal fats that is good for your brain that is found in grassfedbeef/freerange chicken/fish/krill oil. Basically flax seeds have a lot of the similar omega 3's as animal omega threes, but your brain wont benefit from flax seeds like it will from animal fats

And like I said in an earlier post, I was a vegetarian full on for 1 year and never was sicker in my life... Took all the proper supplements and did all of the reccommended steps
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by direwolflove222.
Poles
Expert Boarder

#220515 1 year, 4 months ago
direwolflove222 wrote:
Bilbo wrote:
direwolflove222 wrote:

Love and light

I dont care what movie stars say. I know from my research and personal experience, that veg protein is not the same as animal protein... Yes you can take b vitamin supplements, but they are synthetic and they dont mimic what is found in the animal fats. (In my opinion) Soy protein is terrible for you (i avoid it completely)... Even the non gmo type raises estrogen levels by 7 times. When you eat soy beans that is natural, but when you refine large amounts of soy into a meat or a milk, it overwhelms and inflames your system. I respect vegetarian dude and I recognize that some people can live quite optimally on a vegetarian diet, but for my extremely active lifestyle I need meat.... Also, everyone has a different body type and requires different things... No 2 people are alike.

Also, for example flax seeds are great for omega 3's but they lack the type of omega 3 that are in animal fats that is good for your brain that is found in grassfedbeef/freerange chicken/fish/krill oil. Basically flax seeds have a lot of the similar omega 3's as animal omega threes, but your brain wont benefit from flax seeds like it will from animal fats

And like I said in an earlier post, I was a vegetarian full on for 1 year and never was sicker in my life... Took all the proper supplements and did all of the reccommended steps

Hey if you do not mind exposing it, what is your locale? The reason I am asking is, if you are not too far I would certainly help you out with some venison if you so desired. I harvested one deer so far, but I am hopeful to add a couple more to my freezer in January. I am moving towards grocery store independence especially with regard to meat.
Don't ya touch hard liquor
Just a cup of cold coffee
The following user(s) said Thank You: direwolflove222
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder

#220520 1 year, 4 months ago
Poles:
Wow thanks Poles you are truly a kind one! I am from Chicago and I actually just moved back here last night! I didnt want to because of the weather, but I work as a bike messenger here year round which is decent money for me and it helps me see my band and save $ for land some day.... Poles you are from Jersey correct?
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder

#220521 1 year, 4 months ago
I would love some venison!!! Thank you so much for the offer!!! I admire your consciousness and efforts for food security and independence!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by direwolflove222.
Poles
Expert Boarder

#220523 1 year, 4 months ago
Affirmative! Garden State born and raised. Ironic NJ is the Garden State given all the oil refineries, pharmaceutical co., and chemical plants. Do not get alarmed. I live in the NW corner of the state in the upper elevations, all good here. Deer living on a healthy diet of acorns and foliage.
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder

#220524 1 year, 4 months ago
Thats cool man!! I have heard great things about the countryside! Hey maybe if I can figure out how to get out to the unannounced east coast run/runs. Maybe I could try some venison... "line up a long shot" I dont know how I will be able to make it though with NYE and Colorado runs....

Are you doing any of either? Would really like to meet you, I have really enjoyed our conversations on the board.

Would be cool to meet ya, if I do ill give you a Jerry shirt I made...(all this talk about shirts haha) ((first shirts made ever did them for west coast tour))
Poles
Expert Boarder

#220568 1 year, 4 months ago
Not doing either of the upcoming runs, mama is going to give birth any day now. We will figure something out for the venison
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder

#220974 1 year, 4 months ago
Whoa cool man!!! CONGRATS!!!!!
Time to create page: 0.89 seconds