• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1533

Re: Wake up people!This is disgusting, spread the word

#219793 1 year, 7 months ago
There are issues that require more attention than agent orange having been used in Vietnam (watched the video) and genetically
modified food. The holidays, where to stay in SF and Denver, whether or not I get my Ogden ticket, and the Furthur friends forum flag are heavily on my mind right now.

I've been in Tehran for the last week looking for the flag. It's not easy trying to move around this city as an American, and what
with the language barrier and all. Yet I'll keep looking for the flag in hopes it can be returned in time for the new years run, and hopefully all will be well in the forum again!

Time to start thinking about growing as much food as possible for ourselves.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3274
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Wake up people!This is disgusting, spread the word

#219818 1 year, 7 months ago
signed, and Yes it does sound like a Wheelman thread and I almost didn't click on it. Maybe change the title or something. just a suggestion.
The voices tell me what to say
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
Posts:586
They Love eachother...

Re: Wake up people!This is disgusting, spread the word

#219822 1 year, 7 months ago
signed here too. unfortunately, climate change is a bit more pressing at this time. Vegetarianism is actually one way that

we can lighten our load on the Planet like almost immediately. It's easy to do....just don't eat meat. The animals will love

you for it.
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
The following user(s) said Thank You: B-Rad
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1533

Re: Wake up people!This is disgusting, spread the word

#219824 1 year, 7 months ago
Bilbo wrote:
signed here too. unfortunately, climate change is a bit more pressing at this time. Vegetarianism is actually one way that

we can lighten our load on the Planet like almost immediately. It's easy to do....just don't eat meat. The animals will love

you for it.


Amen to that!!

Of course if we all became vegetarians tomorrow it would severely disrupt our economy. But if everyone would gradually
curtail their meat intake we'd all benefit, especially the animals. And yes, the planet would benefit immensely.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bilbo
funky420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3274
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Wake up people!This is disgusting, spread the word

#219828 1 year, 7 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
Bilbo wrote:
signed here too. unfortunately, climate change is a bit more pressing at this time. Vegetarianism is actually one way that

we can lighten our load on the Planet like almost immediately. It's easy to do....just don't eat meat. The animals will love

you for it.


Amen to that!!

Of course if we all became vegetarians tomorrow it would severely disrupt our economy. But if everyone would gradually
curtail their meat intake we'd all benefit, especially the animals. And yes, the planet would benefit immensely.


What,and let the animals take over?
The voices tell me what to say
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1533

Re: Wake up people!This is disgusting, spread the word

#219835 1 year, 7 months ago
funky420 wrote:
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
Bilbo wrote:
signed here too. unfortunately, climate change is a bit more pressing at this time. Vegetarianism is actually one way that

we can lighten our load on the Planet like almost immediately. It's easy to do....just don't eat meat. The animals will love

you for it.


Amen to that!!

Of course if we all became vegetarians tomorrow it would severely disrupt our economy. But if everyone would gradually
curtail their meat intake we'd all benefit, especially the animals. And yes, the planet would benefit immensely.


What,and let the animals take over?



Hey, not to worry for all those Packers fans up there. You can now get vegetarian bratwurst that are pretty darn good.
Perfect for tailgating at Lambeau on a -20 day. Brat, beer, shot of ranch dressing, and a shot of brandy and you're good
go!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bilbo
funky420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3274
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Wake up people!This is disgusting, spread the word

#219838 1 year, 7 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
funky420 wrote:
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
Bilbo wrote:
signed here too. unfortunately, climate change is a bit more pressing at this time. Vegetarianism is actually one way that

we can lighten our load on the Planet like almost immediately. It's easy to do....just don't eat meat. The animals will love

you for it.


Amen to that!!

Of course if we all became vegetarians tomorrow it would severely disrupt our economy. But if everyone would gradually
curtail their meat intake we'd all benefit, especially the animals. And yes, the planet would benefit immensely.


What,and let the animals take over?



Hey, not to worry for all those Packers fans up there. You can now get vegetarian bratwurst that are pretty darn good.
Perfect for tailgating at Lambeau on a -20 day. Brat, beer, shot of ranch dressing, and a shot of brandy and you're good
go!



BLASPHEMY! There's no way I (or any true cheesehead) would eat a vegetarian brat, I wouldn't even do a turkey brat!
The voices tell me what to say
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by funky420.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1533

Re: Wake up people!This is disgusting, spread the word

#219840 1 year, 7 months ago
^^^^^ Oh I bet you would after 3 days of killer bud and no food. And I bet you'd think it tasted good too!

But I understand a sea of green jackets with wedges of cheddar adorning their domes taunting you for having a Torfurky
would be some serious ridicule.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Posts:469
Its an obsession but its pleasing

Re: Wake up people!This is disgusting, spread the word

#219860 1 year, 7 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
There are issues that require more attention than agent orange having been used in Vietnam (watched the video) and genetically
modified food. The holidays, where to stay in SF and Denver, whether or not I get my Ogden ticket, and the Furthur friends forum flag are heavily on my mind right now.

I've been in Tehran for the last week looking for the flag. It's not easy trying to move around this city as an American, and what
with the language barrier and all. Yet I'll keep looking for the flag in hopes it can be returned in time for the new years run, and hopefully all will be well in the forum again!

Time to start thinking about growing as much food as possible for ourselves.



I dont know if anything is more serious than agent orange in our food supply.....

Hey acidtestgrad: If my friend cant make it to the ogden for some reason, you can have him ticket You will be the first person I will tell.
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Posts:469
Its an obsession but its pleasing

Re: Wake up people!This is disgusting, spread the word

#219861 1 year, 7 months ago
And in response to being a vegetarian... I think it is a good think for some people but not everyone has a body type for that.

I do eat meat, but it HAS to be responsbily raised, treated humanely, happy animals that are grass fed (not gmo grain fed), not pumped full of hormones sitting in there own shit, not pumped full of antibiotics, not raised in a massive industrail feedlot/CAFO (confined animal feeding operation). The meat I consume can not be crammed in tiny space, the chickens can not have there beaks cut off, and have to be able to see the light of day and be able to roam outside of there coop. This goes for the grassfed beef and free range chicken I eat. I also will only consume wild pacific non farmed fish.

I truly respect those who are vegetarians though but I personally cant live without meat. I have tried for a year when I was 16 and I have never been weaker.

Love and light
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bilbo
funky420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3274
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Wake up people!This is disgusting, spread the word

#219862 1 year, 7 months ago
direwolflove222 wrote:
And in response to being a vegetarian... I think it is a good think for some people but not everyone has a body type for that.

I do eat meat, but it HAS to be responsbily raised, treated humanely, happy animals that are grass fed (not gmo grain fed), not pumped full of hormones sitting in there own shit, not pumped full of antibiotics, not raised in a massive industrail feedlot/CAFO (confined animal feeding operation). The meat I consume can not be crammed in tiny space, the chickens can not have there beaks cut off, and have to be able to see the light of day and be able to roam outside of there coop. This goes for the grassfed beef and free range chicken I eat. I also will only consume wild pacific non farmed fish.

I truly respect those who are vegetarians though but I personally cant live without meat. I have tried for a year when I was 16 and I have never been weaker.

Love and light



There's nothing like truly organic raised beef. I have friends who run an all organic farm, and all the animals they raise are done so on organic food
The voices tell me what to say
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Posts:469
Its an obsession but its pleasing

Re: Wake up people!This is disgusting, spread the word

#219877 1 year, 7 months ago
indeed! I prefer to get it in bulk from small family farms.

Love is real
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
Time to create page: 0.59 seconds