• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

Wake up people!This is disgusting, spread the word

#219035 1 year, 9 months ago
The powers that be dont have our best interest in mind. Here is even more proof of the sickness and unethical practices by our government, usda, fda, and the dow chemical corporation....

salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/50865/p/dia/actio...lic/?action_KEY=8850

Please sign the petition if you have any compassion or love for this planet and the people that inhabit it. If this passes, this would be just another disturbing step in a completly insane direction.

And yes this is actually happining, they have been trying to do this for a while.

-Love and light-
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by direwolflove222.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the highway terror, Bilbo, mddichard07, SunshineSue
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder

Re: Wake up people!This is disgusting, spread the word

#219085 1 year, 9 months ago
Bump: I see a lot of views but no comments. Do people really not care.... Dont you realize that the more our food supply gets controlled and contaminated that we will get sicker and sicker at an ever increasing rate and......

THAT MEANS WE WONT BE ABLE TO SEE AS MUCH OF OUR BAND/PHIL AND FRIENDS/BOB SOLO....and

We wont be able to do other things we enjoy and love and our children, friends, and family members will keep getting sick with cancers, autoimmune diseases, and diabetes ; etc
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder

#219595 1 year, 9 months ago
Bump... I am glad no body cares about what I have to say.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#219596 1 year, 9 months ago
LOL i don't think that's the case. maybe.

but really you posted it at a terri ble time where the board is overrun with spammers and trolls. people probably want nothing to do with just by the thread title.

also, that is really only an issue if one decides to partake in that particular product
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: direwolflove222
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#219601 1 year, 9 months ago
signed.
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#219604 1 year, 9 months ago
somewhere in san fransisco, on a back porch in july,

a lovely view of heaven, but I'd rather be eating corn on the cob

thanks man, I signed it, keep spreading the word
-- smell every flower --
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#219621 1 year, 9 months ago
Signed, Sealed, Delivered!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder

#219658 1 year, 9 months ago
Wow you guys made my day!!! I am just glad that there are a lot of heads out there who care about whats up. I know that some people who dont like or understand the grateful dead sterotypicicially view us heads as dumb drugged out hippies who only care about getting fucked up and are delusional and selfish. I know that this isnt the case usually. We are generally Jerry, Phil, and Bob geeks who get incredible kicks from the colossial sounds, variety, spontanaity, and magic of the music and community. We are explorers of inner and outer space...... I could go on forever... I am just glad that some people these days care about this special place earth and the beings that inhabit it. Done ranting....

See you guys at the NYE and Colorado runs, it would be nice to meet you kevin, and Iamdoor, and highway terror at some point, I always like your posts, and though I am not a continual poster, I do read a lot of posts. Wlewis, you are a badass dude ass well, look forward to raging with you again.

Love and light family
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder

#219672 1 year, 9 months ago
wlewis wrote:
LOL i don't think that's the case. maybe.

but really you posted it at a terri ble time where the board is overrun with spammers and trolls. people probably want nothing to do with just by the thread title.

also, that is really only an issue if one decides to partake in that particular product

I do realize that the subject sounded awfully close to the some of the wheelmans.

In my opinion if you dont stand up and take responsibility for your rights, and lead by example, it will be impossible for people to avoid the product because nobody will be fighting against it. Also, the more stuff like this that happins, NOBODY will have a choice to avoid the product because our entire food supply will be totally contaminated from cross polination and more and more unethical, irreversible (experiements) will be done. There will not be any real/healthy/unadulterated/natural/nourishing food as an option.

Consciousness is contageous, so I am trying to spread the awareness
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
garyfish
Junior Boarder

#219676 1 year, 9 months ago
done and done

thx for the heads-up about this
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds