• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

coal miners

#21871 3 years, 5 months ago
Ive been watching the reality show Coal. That's some scary work and they probably don't get enough credit. Coal is a natural resource even thoe I dont think burning coal is good for enviroment .
GOOD LOVE
Confusions Prince
Junior Boarder
High on a Mountain

Re: coal miners

#21872 3 years, 5 months ago
If it rolls, sink it.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#21874 3 years, 5 months ago
you're right burning coal is not good for the environment. In fact humans are bad for the environment. The energy crises that we are facing across the board will energy options all over the world have one common factor, the increase in numbers of the human population. The global problems we face and the trouble facing our planet stem from one common factor...we are just too many. Fossil fuels, climate warming, and pollution would be negligible if we only reduced our numbers. If we only started population control...better yet if we already had then volume of negative feedback we would have on the planet as a whole would be less. Fewer people = less drain on energy resources = less pollution = happier people and planet. I find it hard to talk about the problems facing our planet and attempting to understand our future dilemmas without talking about the fact that there are just too many of us. We are far beyond carrying capacity for our planet with the current way we choose to live our lives and exploit energy resources on the planet. The Human race is an energy sink with no drain and we just don't seem to care that the more people we try and fit in this bathtub the drier and dirtier we are all gonna get. This infant species on such an ancient planet played around with the plug just too much and now we are all stuck up shit creek.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#21895 3 years, 5 months ago
there was a good program last night about renewable energy sources.lot's of places are going green. Sweden has made it law there that they will be petroleum free by 2020 more places need to follow their example
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#21943 3 years, 5 months ago
The one problem people seem to ignore is that if you shut down these coal companies in those small towns, it shuts down the towns also. Those people rely on that income.
Chester
More or less in line

#21948 3 years, 5 months ago
It's definitely wont be easy. But we do have to get away from it.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds