• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Ogden Pre-Sale Gone in 20 Seconds!

#218628 1 year, 10 months ago
warlock--i didn't either until i realized i am going to get a ticket in that sale

i truly hope their server is ready to handle the onslaught.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#218629 1 year, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i am happy so many of you were able to get 1 or 2 for ogden. i am also happy some folks' perceptions on frontgate ticketing has changed now that they are on the receiving end. it's a useful service. now i have to hope for the same luck friday. has everybody noticed there is a "waiting room" where folks get randomly selected to purchase tix?

I'm guilty of slandering frontgate, but between fall tour and now, I'm a believer!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warlock
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#218630 1 year, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:
warlock--i didn't either until i realized i am going to get a ticket in that sale

i truly hope their server is ready to handle the onslaught.

I have faith that you will get your ticket wlewis. their server is probably going to take a good hit !I'll be in there swinging and hope to score the 2 that I need
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by Warlock.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
karenrose
Platinum Boarder
What a long, strange trip it's been..

#218719 1 year, 10 months ago
OneGoodHand wrote:
wlewis wrote:
i am happy so many of you were able to get 1 or 2 for ogden. i am also happy some folks' perceptions on frontgate ticketing has changed now that they are on the receiving end. it's a useful service. now i have to hope for the same luck friday. has everybody noticed there is a "waiting room" where folks get randomly selected to purchase tix?

yeah super weird, makes me nervous. has anybody used this before? what should we expect?

I have...it's no big deal. Just sign in and you're on a waiting list. As room opens up you're just automatically given access to the site. The sooner you sign in, the sooner you get in. It's not really randomly selected. It's more of a first come first served basis.
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by karenrose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warlock, wlewis
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#218729 1 year, 10 months ago
I just kept refreshing my screen on the Ogden link till it appeared live...was a good technique, a strong connection helps I too have faith that you wlewis will get a ticket....
Someday, everything is gonna be different
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by bambamcdn.
bluetrainsugaree
Expert Boarder

#218792 1 year, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:

You'll get one or 2, I have faith brother!
whatdah
Junior Boarder

#220666 1 year, 9 months ago
There is hope -
here is the GDTSTOO update -

Furthur Colorado 2013:
February 21, 2013, Ogden Theater in Denver, CO. Your chances of receiving tickets for this performance are 55%. Tickets will be processed in the next few weeks.
February 22, 23, 24, 2013, 1st Bank Center, Broomfield, CO. Everyone who sent in, so far, will receive tickets. Tickets will be processed in January.

I'll take a better than 50/50 chance, better odds than sitting in the AXS "waiting room".
Don't shake the tree if the fruit ain't ripe
Phred
Senior Boarder

#220680 1 year, 9 months ago
whatdah wrote:
There is hope -

Furthur Colorado 2013:
February 21, 2013, Ogden Theater in Denver, CO. Your chances of receiving tickets for this performance are 55%. Tickets will be processed in the next few weeks.
February 22, 23, 24, 2013, 1st Bank Center, Broomfield, CO. Everyone who sent in, so far, will receive tickets. Tickets will be processed in January.

I'll take a better than 50/50 chance, better odds than sitting in the AXS "waiting room".

Wow....55%??? That is not bad for that small a venue. I wonder if they set aside more than the "usual" allotment for this show? Either way, good news for those here that mailed in.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#220685 1 year, 9 months ago
Phred wrote:
whatdah wrote:
There is hope -

Furthur Colorado 2013:

Wow....55%??? That is not bad for that small a venue. I wonder if they set aside more than the "usual" allotment for this show? Either way, good news for those here that mailed in.

I agree! I thought the odds would be way lower. It seemed like mail order and frontgate both had more tickets than normal.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Phred
Senior Boarder

#220690 1 year, 9 months ago
[quote="Denver Man" post=220685][quote="Phred" post=220680]whatdah wrote:
. It seemed like mail order and frontgate both had more tickets than normal.

As it should be....always!
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds