• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
karenrose
Platinum Boarder
What a long, strange trip it's been..

Re: Ogden Pre-Sale Gone in 20 Seconds!

#218565 1 year, 9 months ago
Got tix for all 3 Broomfield!! Can't wait to be out in beautiful Colorado again! Maybe I can meet some of you folks finally! Gonna try for Ogden tix when available...if anyone gets extras, I want 2!

Got 2 extra Sat. nite Broomfield I'm willing to trade for 2 Ogden if anyone has 'em...
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by karenrose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warlock
Phred
Senior Boarder

#218567 1 year, 9 months ago
I'm going to try again on Friday...but if anyone is lucky enough to have an extra, I would like to put my request in (somewhat) early. I can bring party favors!
paulr
Junior Boarder

#218569 1 year, 9 months ago
got all 4 nights
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by paulr.
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#218570 1 year, 9 months ago
yep I'm trying again on Friday too. If it doesn't work out I'll be needing 2 also if someone ends up with any extras
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#218572 1 year, 9 months ago
Like dire wolf I'll be missing these shows because of a previous engagement. Island Exodus IV in Jamaica with Mule , plus I'll be home for the streams from Coloartist!

2012-01-1521.38.21.jpg

Attachment 2011-01-27 23.08.17.jpg not found

The voices tell me what to say
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by funky420.
OneGoodHand
Junior Boarder

#218605 1 year, 9 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Onegoodhand - I have MO out there and I don't mind trying again on Friday. We'll get you in there man!!

whatever it takes man, im foaming at the mouth to see FURTHUR at the friggen ogden. haha did i dream this? somebody pinch me dood!
...and Im in no hurry, no no no, i know where to go
The following user(s) said Thank You: karenrose
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#218615 1 year, 9 months ago
i am happy so many of you were able to get 1 or 2 for ogden. i am also happy some folks' perceptions on frontgate ticketing has changed now that they are on the receiving end. it's a useful service. now i have to hope for the same luck friday. has everybody noticed there is a "waiting room" where folks get randomly selected to purchase tix?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
OneGoodHand
Junior Boarder

#218618 1 year, 9 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i am happy so many of you were able to get 1 or 2 for ogden. i am also happy some folks' perceptions on frontgate ticketing has changed now that they are on the receiving end. it's a useful service. now i have to hope for the same luck friday. has everybody noticed there is a "waiting room" where folks get randomly selected to purchase tix?

yeah super weird, makes me nervous. has anybody used this before? what should we expect?
...and Im in no hurry, no no no, i know where to go
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#218623 1 year, 9 months ago
I've never seen it used before. I'm not sure what to expect, I don't have as good a feeling about getting tickets as I would using the common method of purchasing
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#218627 1 year, 9 months ago
OneGoodHand wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
Onegoodhand - I have MO out there and I don't mind trying again on Friday. We'll get you in there man!!

whatever it takes man, im foaming at the mouth to see FURTHUR at the friggen ogden. haha did i dream this? somebody pinch me dood!

Tell me about it!!!! I'm going crazy. I'm blown away they are playing there. I'm so glad they didn't choose the stupid Fillmore.

I'm really surprised TicketMaster is not selling these
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds