• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

Re: Presidential Debate

#22314 3 years, 4 months ago
Some people think Phil shouldn't even express a political preference. I say Free Phil.

"I know that everyone is on the anti Obama kick because it's hip, but replacing him with a neo conservative isn't going to help."

Agreed. The conservative platform of less govt, cutting taxes for the most wealthy and deregulating everything under the guise of more jobs hurt us bad for 8 years...It didn't work and it never will work. It's all window dressing for them to attempt to destroy anything they oppose anyway, everyone should see that by now.

I'm waiting for the Newt-Palin debate comments on morality that are sure to come... that should be a hoot.
"if you don't like the news go out and make some of your own"
JackORoses
Fresh Boarder

#22335 3 years, 4 months ago
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#22336 3 years, 4 months ago
Why Jack? Is it because the whole system is bullshit?
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#22347 3 years, 4 months ago
Ron Paul has some very compelling ideas, but unfortunately there are not realistic. He is a dinosaur in a robot world.

For example:

Dismantling the federal reserve may sound great, but then the entire worlds economy will tank only hurting the most venerable we hope to help.

Stop trading with china may sound great, but the shock from doing that will have rippling effects once again only hurting the small guy.

He should remain a sharp thorn in the congress to keep them honest as possible. He has held up move legislation being passed then any other congressmen forcing them to publicly deliberate and vote on it.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muddy Das
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#22401 3 years, 4 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
Ron Paul has some very compelling ideas, but unfortunately there are not realistic. He is a dinosaur in a robot world.

For example:

Dismantling the federal reserve may sound great, but then the entire worlds economy will tank only hurting the most venerable we hope to help.

Stop trading with china may sound great, but the shock from doing that will have rippling effects once again only hurting the small guy.

He should remain a sharp thorn in the congress to keep them honest as possible. He has held up move legislation being passed then any other congressmen forcing them to publicly deliberate and vote on it.

I hear you with the thorn thing.. I'm kinda about busting the Fed and moving back to a free market. Bartering and Community would be the only way one would be able to manage in a time like that.
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds