• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

American Beauty.........ale!!!

#218365 1 year, 8 months ago
Has anyone seen this? Dogfish Head brewery of Milton, DE has announced they'll release American Beauty IPA

www.dogfish.com/community/news/press-rel...ts-collaboration.htm

looks like a good beverage to represent, that is if you like those malt/hop/yeast/water type drinks
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

Re: American Beauty.........ale!!!

#218376 1 year, 8 months ago
I think there was already a short thread devoted to this. Personally I couldn't be more pleased. For us in Philly Dogfish Head is basically a local brewery and I've found many of their brands to be absolutely superb.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#218380 1 year, 8 months ago
Dogfish Head is probably the most unique brewery in the country. I've spent a lot trying their various varieties.
You in Philly are lucky to have Monk's pub. Love that place.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#218432 1 year, 8 months ago
Monk's is good but you have to be a little careful. Some of their brews are a little too esoteric, as in so bitter or otherwise odd that they're barely drinkable. Monk's is only the tip of the iceberg, though. The PA/NJ/DE area has a thriving craftbrew culture and some bars, like the Standard Tap or Johnny Brenda's, have a remarkable selection of taps. The farther 'burbs also have tons of interesting beer. If you're in Paoli, at the end of the Main Line, check out TJ's -- they've got about 160 different beers available at any time. Some of the markets out there, like Whole Foods and Wegman's, also have very sophisticated beer sections and will sell growlers of whatever they currently have on tap for home consumsion.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#218451 1 year, 8 months ago
is it out yet? The fish finder function on the site doesnt show that particular brew.
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#218452 1 year, 8 months ago
Geez I just switched to red wine too
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#218458 1 year, 8 months ago
ablebaker wrote:
is it out yet? The fish finder function on the site doesnt show that particular brew.

in the article I linked above it says October of next year. Not sure why it'll take so long. I see that Dogfish head is asking for submissions as to what should be the last ingredient in this beer. Don't think cannabis or derivatives, or hallucinogenics will be accepted suggestions.

David Lemieux is quoted in that article saying they think this will be a good collaboration.

www.dogfish.com/community/news/press-rel...-american-beauty.htm
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by AcidTestGraduate.
Time to create page: 1.03 seconds