• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
midwestbind
Fresh Boarder

Presale for Furthur's Denver Run

#218360 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone knew what I had to do in order for me to be eligible to purchase tickets in tomorrow's presale? If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated! I hope everyone will be able to catch the Ogden show!
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Presale for Furthur's Denver Run

#218361 1 year, 11 months ago
It's a Frontgate pre-sale. furthur.frontgatetickets.com/ Sign up for an account, and follow the instructions on their site.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
perry
Senior Boarder

#218368 1 year, 11 months ago
Chester wrote:
It's a Frontgate pre-sale. furthur.frontgatetickets.com/ Sign up for an account, and follow the instructions on their site.

And keep in mind small allotments so keep other options open like public on sale and the cross your fingers GDTS option.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#218370 1 year, 11 months ago
Maybe after this show sells out in 10 seconds they'll add a few dates preceding. Of course once it's sold out you'll find an abundance of ducats on stub hub for exhorbitant prices. This will be a hot show in one of the smallest venues you'll ever get to see them play.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#218403 1 year, 11 months ago
the ogden show will hopefully recreate a similar vibe the sherman theater had 2010-07-05. 1800 heads, place was hotter than an oven by the end of the night, soaked in sweat to the point where it looked like i walked out of the shower, but the show was hotter.

good luck to everybody tomorrow!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#218419 1 year, 11 months ago
[quote="wlewis" post=218403]the ogden show will hopefully recreate a similar vibe the sherman theater had 2010-07-05. 1800 heads, place was hotter than an oven by the end of the night, soaked in sweat to the point where it looked like i walked out of the shower, but the show was hotter.

Um except it was super hot outside the place had no AC ....and this is Colorado in February. Yeah same vibe. Killer show for sure but same vibe not.

A killer show in Stroudsburg settin the table so to speak:
Ratdog 11/06/06

[Listen/Download] [Photos] [Reviews]
I: Jam > The Music Never Stopped > Minglewood Blues > Senor > Row Jimmy > Lucky Enough > Friend of the Devil > Lost Sailor > Saint of Circumstance > Don't Ease Me In
II: K.C. Moan@, Deep Elem Blues@, Looks Like Rain@ > Mississippi Half-Step > Stuff* > Ship of Fools > St. Stephen > William Tell Bridge > The Eleven
E: U.S. Blues
*-with Matt Busch (Drums); Stuff - Jay/Jeff/Robin(percussion) > Jay/Robin(perc)/Kenny(perc) > Jay(perc)/Jeff(perc)/Robin(perc)/Kenny(perc)/Matt(drums)
First ''Don't Ease Me In''
Thanks Cousin Bud, doodahman, Scott, and Rich
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#218426 1 year, 11 months ago
Anyone ever do the credit card option via GDTS Too? Looks like you just fax in your order on the appointed day - no money order, SASE or index card required. I might give it a shot for Ogden since I cannot be available for the pre-sale.

Best of luck to us all!
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#237774 1 year, 8 months ago
^^^^Did this work?
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds