• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
lightchaser
Platinum Boarder

Re: Is anyone as OUTRAGED as I am about this??!!

#218420 1 year, 4 months ago
I gotta go with Wheelman on this one. These wars are the biggest mistake this country has ever made and the "boots on the ground" are the ones paying the price, not the boobs in DC. Hate the War, Love the Soldier!
Thank You Cody, we are forever Grateful!
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#218450 1 year, 4 months ago
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
LOL..um as an old friend of Wheelman, (see Tuesdays suck hell I just outted myself to wheelie haha) he is a harmless cool cat, one of the best.
I still haven't got it all figured out.. Sometimes he makes sense sometimes not.... I attribute it to A. His mother dropping him on his head to many times or B. Spending a lifetime breathing the good clean air of NJ. 3. Overdosed at 11-11-85. In this case he is spot on.... except this guy didn't commit suicide..he is a murderer plain and simple. .. the real victim whom this narrator never talks about.

OK on another note more light hearted note.... speaking of Kim Kardashian.... question of the day... does she have RG3's phone number yet?

(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
gratefuldude1963
Junior Boarder
grateful 4 furthur

#218690 1 year, 4 months ago
up front, i'm a big football fan but... the guy talking was right. our troops killing themselves should be a major news story in this country and is not. we must ask our selves were our minds are at? i don't have the answer but i would like to try to be part of the solution.
it's all a dream we dreamed one afternoon long ago
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#218693 1 year, 4 months ago
gratefuldude1963 wrote:
up front, i'm a big football fan but... the guy talking was right. our troops killing themselves should be a major news story in this country and is not. we must ask our selves were our minds are at? i don't have the answer but i would like to try to be part of the solution.

well, one thing you can do...
is stop watching CNN/MSNBC/FOXNEWS....
those 3 (supposed) news organizations, treat the American public like mushrooms..

"keep em' in the dark, & feed em' shit"..

I haven't turned either one of them, in almost a yr now...

& wont til their programming changes...
RowTimmy
Senior Boarder

#218723 1 year, 4 months ago
Wheelman wrote:
gratefuldude1963 wrote:

well, one thing you can do...
is stop watching CNN/MSNBC/FOXNEWS....
those 3 (supposed) news organizations, treat the American public like mushrooms..

"keep em' in the dark, & feed em' shit"..

I haven't turned either one of them, in almost a yr now...

& wont til their programming changes...

Wheelman gets all his news from the internet, mostly utube, so you know its all true and accurate.
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#218734 1 year, 4 months ago
lets keep the focus on our soldiers, rather than personally attacking me...

Time to create page: 0.40 seconds