• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

Is anyone as OUTRAGED as I am about this??!!

#218326 1 year, 4 months ago
the corp. media & their presstitutes suck!!!..

(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Stonedbeetle
Junior Boarder

Re: Is anyone as OUTRAGED as I am about this??!!

#218335 1 year, 4 months ago
Are you outraged at the report, or outraged in agreement with the narrator?
Bound to cover just a little more ground . . .
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#218336 1 year, 4 months ago
I'm in total agreement with the narrator!!!
this event, although tragic, gets so much play on tv...
yet the plight of our vets goes largely unreported...

I wish half the time spent reporting on Kim Kardashian's love life, was spent on the tragedy befalling our brave men & women in uniform....
18 military veterans suicides a day

Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by Wheelman.
RowTimmy
Senior Boarder

#218347 1 year, 4 months ago
I'm sorry, I thought this was a thread about the constant negativity about California, our most beautiful state. Carry on with your outrage!
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#218348 1 year, 4 months ago
RowTimmy wrote:
I'm sorry, I thought this was a thread about the constant negativity about California, our most beautiful state. Carry on with your outrage!

negative?? about cali?..

Im just tryin to save lives....
RowTimmy
Senior Boarder

#218349 1 year, 4 months ago
Spreading good vibes saves lives.
Your constant bad vibes are like cancer and don't save any lives.
You have every right to find everything negative you can about a state that you have no real on the ground knowledge of and post it without any real solutions other get out. I personally think your jealous or just trying to be funny.
Just my humble opinion.
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#218350 1 year, 4 months ago
RowTimmy wrote:
You have every right to find everything negative you can about a state that you have no real on the ground knowledge of and post it without any real solutions other get out. I personally think your jealous or just trying to be funny.
Just my humble opinion.

ya got me...

I'm jealous of high level radiation exposure...

rt.com/usa/news/us-coast-levels-fukushima-412/

(by the way...nice redirect trying to deflect attention from this travesty)

show the troops some respect...THEY DESERVE TO HAVE THIS ISSUE ADDRESSED!!
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#218362 1 year, 4 months ago
RowTimmy wrote:
Just my humble opinion.

Ya' have to admit this guy is swimming against the current in a big way. He's passionate about what he's talking, yet by now he must realize that he's not as appreciated as he'd like, and probably a bit misunderstood. Some of what he's saying I don't agree with, but this time I think I do. He put above his video that which would lead me to believe he has a problem with the media. I totally agree. We, as a society, put more emphasis on the importance of a pro football player committing suicide as opposed to one American soldier every day, and the media delivers to us that which they think is important to us. It's really a shame.

Btw, welcome to California!
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#218364 1 year, 4 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:

Ya' have to admit this guy is swimming against the current in a big way. He's passionate about what he's talking, yet by now he must realize that he's not as appreciated as he'd like, and probably a bit misunderstood. Some of what he's saying I don't agree with, but this time I think I do. He put above his video that which would lead me to believe he has a problem with the media. I totally agree. We, as a society, put more emphasis on the importance of a pro football player committing suicide as opposed to one American soldier every day, and the media delivers to us that which they think is important to us. It's really a shame.

Btw, welcome to California!

[John 1:23]....
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#218416 1 year, 4 months ago
LOL..um as an old friend of Wheelman, (see Tuesdays suck hell I just outted myself to wheelie haha) he is a harmless cool cat, one of the best.
I still haven't got it all figured out.. Sometimes he makes sense sometimes not.... I attribute it to A. His mother dropping him on his head to many times or B. Spending a lifetime breathing the good clean air of NJ. 3. Overdosed at 11-11-85. In this case he is spot on.... except this guy didn't commit suicide..he is a murderer plain and simple. .. the real victim whom this narrator never talks about.

OK on another note more light hearted note.... speaking of Kim Kardashian.... question of the day... does she have RG3's phone number yet?
Time to create page: 0.67 seconds