• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: 2013 Tour Rumors

#225378 1 year, 3 months ago
i had a chance to go there to see phil in 2006 and i passed, i may always regret that.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#225379 1 year, 3 months ago
Im def down for some East Coast Love, Chitown, Ohio etc.......

Would LOVE LOVE LOVE a multiple night Vegas run...did I say..LOVE..?.........this has to happen....Fall is a great time for that.
Someday, everything is gonna be different
WeirStillHere2011
Junior Boarder

#225380 1 year, 3 months ago
I've heard 7-10 nights at The Capitol Theatre....
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#225427 1 year, 3 months ago
Why does everyone always give my quiet humble city such a hard time? Port Chester is a nice place and all of that, but for one of us it would be a lot more time consuming and expensive. I was going to invite everyone over to my humble abode for a NYC hoe-down before the shows, but with all the attitudes people have, this might not be the best plan. Forget me for a second (I know that is hard to do) and think of Phil. By show date he may be 74. He has an apartment in Manhattan, and the less traveling that he has to do, the better and longer he will play. As added incentive I will show everyone from FFF all the cool spots to hang out and where to get the best pizza!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#225442 1 year, 3 months ago
Pittsburgh , Cleveland or State College would be awesome. It would be nice to see them at State College since last time they cancelled the show.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#225450 1 year, 3 months ago
did somebody say pizza?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave
stricken
Gold Boarder

#225452 1 year, 3 months ago
wlewis wrote:
did somebody say pizza?

Making homemade pizza as we speak your more then welcome to stop by.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#225454 1 year, 3 months ago
sure i am on the next flight out of here, as soon as this dark star is over...wait then china doll? sorry man, not making it...as much as i would love a good homemade pizza, and i know if there's a household to get it, it's over at your place, i just can't make it.

if there are capitol theater shows, and i have the time/inclination, i am going to get a suite with kitchen and you will cook pizzas. we will dine on various pies pre-show. and then possibly several more post show.

hope all is well with you strick, tell mike i said hi if you remember, STAY WARM.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stricken
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#225461 1 year, 3 months ago
nycdave wrote:
Why does everyone always give my quiet humble city such a hard time? Port Chester is a nice place and all of that, but for one of us it would be a lot more time consuming and expensive. I was going to invite everyone over to my humble abode for a NYC hoe-down before the shows, but with all the attitudes people have, this might not be the best plan. Forget me for a second (I know that is hard to do) and think of Phil. By show date he may be 74. He has an apartment in Manhattan, and the less traveling that he has to do, the better and longer he will play. As added incentive I will show everyone from FFF all the cool spots to hang out and where to get the best pizza!

As far as the pizza, the best is Full Moon on Arthur Ave. or Tony's on DeKalb. But the best pizza is still in Chicago.

Re: NYC shows, I'm with you. However let's have some shows at the Garden. Best venue in town, and one of the best in the
world. It seems some shows at the Capitol are in the cards, and we should embrace that as a possibility. Make those the small venue shows in the immediate area and not repeat the debacle of the Beacon again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: splatter_face
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#225464 1 year, 3 months ago
[quote="AcidTestGraduate" post=225461]nycdave wrote:
But the best pizza is still in Chicago.

lou malnati's!
The following user(s) said Thank You: splatter_face
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds