• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: 2013 Tour Rumors

#227642 1 year, 9 months ago
while I wouldn't say it was 'not crowded' I will say that the floor at the Capital was much better then the floor in NJ and the Roseland in NYC is just terrible - except maybe the first night in NJ when we had the storm.

^Wallingford rules, not just cause it's 20 minutes from home either. Not the fanciest place inside like some theaters but all around a great little venue... BUT I'm pretty sure they just took out the balcony for some reason. So who knows if that will effect Furthur going this year
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#227644 1 year, 9 months ago
Chicago, ....Cincy...Indy.....but I know it will be NYC and Philly or something like that
Someday, everything is gonna be different
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#227645 1 year, 9 months ago
bambamcdn wrote:
Chicago, ....Cincy...Indy.....but I know it will be NYC and Philly or something like that

that place they played in cincy in november 2010 was not bad at all.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#227653 1 year, 9 months ago
US Bank Arena
Someday, everything is gonna be different
Barefoot Mountain Mama
Junior Boarder
If all else fails.... dance

#228413 1 year, 9 months ago
[quote="SunshineSue" post=227361][quote="Barefoot Mountain Mama" post=227346]As a spoiled rotten, Colorado head, I am looking forward to Red Rocks in September! By then I should about be recovered from February's mayhem. Its been a great few years with two runs a year in my back yard. I'm holding out hope that they continue
Barefoot Mountain Mama
Junior Boarder
If all else fails.... dance

#228414 1 year, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Barefoot Mountain Mama wrote:
As a spoiled rotten, Colorado head, I am looking forward to Red Rocks in September! By then I should about be recovered from February's mayhem. Its been a great few years with two runs a year in my back yard. I'm holding out hope that they continue the groovy, Colorado trend!

You Coloradans really do have it good! If you had more water out there, I'd move in a heartbeat!! I'm going to start praying to the Red Rocks gods for a September show the minute the last note of the Broomfield run has ended. I think I'd rather head out there again than try and tackle New York.

Yes, water is a big issue, especially up here in the foothills. Once one embraces the lifestyle, it gets easier. Over the years, I've learned to plant mostly rocks, and only water the food i can grow in containers( with an outdoor growing seasin of 10 minutes its not much!) The hardest part, for me, is spacing out dye sessions so I don't run my well dry. Pressure washing & lawns are out of the question up here. Hope to meet ya in broomfield!
Esaus Brother is my Son
Junior Boarder

#230682 1 year, 9 months ago
what you got?
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#230712 1 year, 9 months ago
It's nice to see three seperate threads address peoples desire for tour dates. By having these three threads on the first page, there will be less information about what movies are available.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barefoot Mountain Mama
sunny
Fresh Boarder

#238354 1 year, 8 months ago
I second this. Fountains as you walk in, slight hill down to the stage with shade trees on the flanks, it's perfect. And Fox in St louis
sunny
Fresh Boarder

#238358 1 year, 8 months ago
Gah, I was referring to a post about starlight theater in Kansas city, It's a good outdoor spot.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds