• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: FURTHUR FIRST BANK FEB 22-24!!!!

#218334 1 year, 8 months ago
after the last couple, i told myself i'd never miss another broomfield run. i actually was hoping phil would have an interesting lineup but furthur will be just fine.

what are ya'll doing?

i am gonna fly into DEN early thurs the 21st and figure out transpo downtown, anyone want to split a room at marriott city center that night? just under a mile from the ogden. get down to broomfield i am going to stay springhill suites again, worked the past couple years real well, although last year due to hockey teams we had to quiet down a little earlier than the year previous. if anyone is interested in splitting a room there let me know. not setting anything in concrete just trying to materialize a plan. shoot me a PM or if you have my number/email do that.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#218351 1 year, 8 months ago
I am strongly considering this run,......going to decide this week....I have friends in denver that really want to see me,....Spring Hill for sure if I go to Broomfield.....I'm thinking I would enjoy this much more than a Beacon run....
Someday, everything is gonna be different
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#218379 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh...bankin on a Ogden ticket too...fingers crossed.
Someday, everything is gonna be different
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#218386 1 year, 8 months ago
to anybody thinking about going from bay area...flights on southwest are prime for the picking. just bagged 167 total round trip from oakland.
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
hay

#218389 1 year, 8 months ago
Damn!! Southwest has roundtrip from fort lauderdale to denver for 228! I may be able to swing this too..hmmm
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#218395 1 year, 8 months ago
i got great flight times too nothing outrageously early or late.

i love southwest. they set the bar for how airlines should roll in my opinion.

228 is a good price from FL. they will only get more expensive and the good flight times will be gone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SugarMee
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#218396 1 year, 8 months ago
Hey Lewis, I thought you were retiring from going to shows....
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#218397 1 year, 8 months ago
i said i was retiring from tour, and you would see me at select runs, i.e. NYE, broomfield, and we'll see.i also said i'd never miss another broomfield run in 2011.

i still love the music and need to get off from it every few months but i have no need to be at every show anymore. my ambitions rise above and beyond that. i achieved where i wanted to go with tour, and it's time for new projects.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#218399 1 year, 8 months ago
I am glad some people have ambitions outside of tour, good for you Burto, I hope you remember the 'Arrow crew when it comes time to hand out back stage passes.
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#218401 1 year, 8 months ago
little bear i think you would be my bass tech. you are one of the most reliable of all the folks i know.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#218409 1 year, 8 months ago
Southwest has a Visa card that they give you 25.0000 points after you make your first purchase. Those points got me to RR, paid for our rental car and now also paid for my flight and rental car in February. You also get a point for every dollar you spend.
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#218433 1 year, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
what are ya'll doing?

i am gonna fly into DEN early thurs the 21st and figure out transpo downtown, anyone want to split a room at marriott city center that night? just under a mile from the ogden. get down to broomfield i am going to stay springhill suites again, worked the past couple years real well, although last year due to hockey teams we had to quiet down a little earlier than the year previous. if anyone is interested in splitting a room there let me know. not setting anything in concrete just trying to materialize a plan. shoot me a PM or if you have my number/email do that.

I'm waiting to see if I get Ogden tickets or not before I book flights but I did book at the Springhill Suites in Westminster.... gotta keep in the Marriott chain to keep earning and spending those free nights. Plus I have to get vacation time pre-approved at work.

From my neck of the woods, Frontier Airlines is usually the cheapest to Denver - and you get assigned seats.
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by amusingdeva.
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds