• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: FURTHUR FIRST BANK FEB 22-24!!!!

#220241 1 year, 9 months ago
There's no way the Ogden holds 2200 people. Not even close.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Phred
Senior Boarder

#220256 1 year, 9 months ago
Denver Man wrote:

Totally agree. At MOST, I'm thinking 1500...but that too would be a squeeze, and knowing how anal DFD is, I doubt they would allow that many...
whatdah
Junior Boarder

#220288 1 year, 9 months ago
Phred wrote:
Denver Man wrote:

Totally agree. At MOST, I'm thinking 1500...but that too would be a squeeze, and knowing how anal DFD is, I doubt they would allow that many...

Agreed. My buddy is tight with the crew at AEG, told me its 1300, maaaaaybe a little over. I've never seen the seating arrangement change in that venue.

At the Railroad Earth run last New Year it was packed to the gills. DFD was in the lobby most of the night. They were cool, but i don't think they were there for the music!
Don't shake the tree if the fruit ain't ripe
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#220297 1 year, 9 months ago
Denver Man wrote:

Oops I guess that's my fault for relying kn Wikipedia for information about a venue. Maybe you should go change that. But it says 22 large for concerts.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#220299 1 year, 9 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
seating capacity in a venue can differ per performance depending on the seating chart arrangement and fire codes. the stroudberg, pa Sherman theater for example holds 1377 with seats and then can bump it up to 1800 or so by removing all seats which they only removed half of for the Furthur show. If they choose too by rearranging seat patterns and the dance floor looking at pictures of the Ogden Theater it looks to be about the same deal if not bigger than the Sherman inside. They will try and cram as many people in there with the most effective ticket sales seating arrangement.

The Ogden is 1300 with a high end of 2200(for concerts) and the Sherman theater is 1377-1800. They are about the same size but the Ogden show will probably be larger with a decent number of tickets going to "day of" door only sales as per usual.

Thanks for clearly working out the #'s. I knew the Sherman held less than 1500 for seated events. That place was small and like 120 degrees on the floor, but happy the band found a close venue to fill in for the VT cancelled show.

Furthur needs to do a run in the Poconos, Phil's place in NYC is probably 1.25 hours from Stroudsburg

3 at Sherman theatre

3 at Penn's Peak
-- smell every flower --
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
hay

#220305 1 year, 9 months ago
Griff wrote:
I agree DenverMan, I feel very fortunate as well. I've got 5 of the next 7 on the list (skipping NYE and Sun in Broomfield) and feel pretty lucky about that. And all of it is going to be so much fun with great venues.

All I need is some big snow storms to hit the Rockies jut before we get there and all will perfect.

Speaking of that, perhaps we can get a FFF connection going for all the skiers/boarders out there. I am flying in late Wed night and planning to ski Thursday and Friday............who is in????????

Count me in on skiing, if I can make it. Still waiting to see if I can get away..

Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#220308 1 year, 9 months ago
SugarMee wrote:
Griff wrote:
I agree DenverMan, I feel very fortunate as well. I've got 5 of the next 7 on the list (skipping NYE and Sun in Broomfield) and feel pretty lucky about that. And all of it is going to be so much fun with great venues.

All I need is some big snow storms to hit the Rockies jut before we get there and all will perfect.

Speaking of that, perhaps we can get a FFF connection going for all the skiers/boarders out there. I am flying in late Wed night and planning to ski Thursday and Friday............who is in????????

Count me in on skiing, if I can make it. Still waiting to see if I can get away..

Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed

Cool. All set to fly in late Wed, then skiing Copper Mt the next two days in between the Ogden and Fri night at Broomfield. Not gonna head up on Sat/Sun to avoid the crowds.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#220310 1 year, 9 months ago
Anymore the skiing crowds start on Friday!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#220311 1 year, 9 months ago
Did I say this already......... I hope they bring Jackie !
Someday, everything is gonna be different
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#220331 1 year, 9 months ago
i would hope they never play the sherman again it was no equipped for the show it was a nightmare logistically but the show was so damn great.

NO JACKIE GREENE

bring on the weirdness colorado
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#220494 1 year, 9 months ago
So excited! Just got another Ogden ticket so we are in for all 4 nights in Colorado!!!
Booked the flight and there was a flight sale!

Life IS Good!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#220496 1 year, 9 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
So excited! Just got another Ogden ticket so we are in for all 4 nights in Colorado!!!
Booked the flight and there was a flight sale!

Life IS Good!

I'm so glad you found one!! Looking forward to seeing you both again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds