• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: FURTHUR FIRST BANK FEB 22-24!!!!

#218464 1 year, 10 months ago
Tickets are not even on sale yet and I sound desperate already. But if I get shut out of the Ogden and someone ends up with an extra, I will gratefully buy it from you ANNNNNND buy you one ticket to one of the Broomfield shows as a thank you. There's no way I am not getting into the Ogden and I don't want to resort to using a scalper. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Phred
Senior Boarder

#218465 1 year, 10 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Tickets are not even on sale yet and I sound desperate already. But if I get shut out of the Ogden and someone ends up with an extra, I will gratefully buy it from you ANNNNNND buy you one ticket to one of the Broomfield shows as a thank you. There's no way I am not getting into the Ogden and I don't want to resort to using a scalper. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

DM...on the presale, do you think that IF you get in you have equal chances at asking for 4 tix as you would for 2? If so, I'll shoot for 4, and you get one or two. If not, I'll try for 2 twice. Although for the Saturday night at RR, those went SUPER fast and I was locked out pretty quickly.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder

#218469 1 year, 10 months ago
that's a good question
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder

#218470 1 year, 10 months ago
I'm going for extras too I'm just trying to cover all my bases thanks for your help man!!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#218472 1 year, 10 months ago
Good luck to everyone trying for tickets today!!!!!

Reminder that it is just a pre-sale today. So if you don't score tickets there are more opportunities!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: St.Stephenhead
Phred
Senior Boarder

#218473 1 year, 10 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
I'm going for extras too I'm just trying to cover all my bases thanks for your help man!!

No worries. I am curious as to how many tix they will have for the Ogden pre-sale, given it is such a small venue. I would guess they probably only had 1000 for the RR pre-sale and those were gone within 2 minutes. So maybe only 100-200 for this???
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder

#218474 1 year, 10 months ago
Phred wrote:
Denver Man wrote:

No worries. I am curious as to how many tix they will have for the Ogden pre-sale, given it is such a small venue. I would guess they probably only had 1000 for the RR pre-sale and those were gone within 2 minutes. So maybe only 100-200 for this???

Yeah it will be a nightmare. The local deadheads would sell that place out in minutes let alone all the travelers, no offense to the travellers
Phred
Senior Boarder

#218475 1 year, 10 months ago
I wonder if KBCO is going to have a pre-sale on Thursday? They are promoting the shows on their website...
EyeBallKid
Junior Boarder

#218477 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, between the passing of 64 and a weekend of furthur, I finally convinced my family to come out and visit. We still arent sure who is coming when so I may end up with some extras. Good luck to all!
spring mountain high
Senior Boarder

#218481 1 year, 10 months ago
checked out frontgate for broomfield, didn't really see anything that great...will try my luck on tm

is the GA scene there as insane as red rocks, ie people lining up hours in advance for tarp space?
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#218482 1 year, 10 months ago
I've got general admission tickets for all 3 Broomfield shows, yippee!!!!

But the Frontgate site didn't specifically say they were for the floor. There's only one type of GA ticket, right??
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
Phred
Senior Boarder

#218486 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, one pre-sale down one to go. KBCO is indeed going to have a pre-sale on Thursday for the Broomfield run ONLY...no Ogden. You will need to obtain the KBCO pw at their site on Thursday morning. Here is the link:

www.kbco.com/pages/early-onsale.html

Tickets go on sale at 10AM MST. Good luck (and hopefully more tix than were available through Frontgate. What a joke.)
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds