• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
GKB
Senior Boarder
'Seems like i been here before"

Re: FURTHUR FIRST BANK FEB 22-24!!!!

#218019 1 year, 10 months ago
OH HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i can make it thru the years end and not be down 'bout missing all the NYE run and Bob and Jackie in Denver..........

CUZ FURTHUR IS COMING BACK TO COLORADO IN 2013!!

i can't wait, i can't wait, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

READY, SET,
GO FURTHUR
2013!!!
"If you get confused just listen to the music play"
Bacon Rocks
Senior Boarder

#218022 1 year, 10 months ago
kevin wrote:
Damn, if MJ is legal like alcohol in CO, maybe they will sell it at the venue ????

THAT would be as cool as a Frozen Logger breakout (only played at Red Rocks 9-7-85)

frozen logger!! wow, wtf? that was fantastically horrible!!! some classic stuff, good find kevin.
I was standing at the corner
Talking to Miss Brown
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

#218252 1 year, 10 months ago
Just got plane tickets!!!!!! Step one complete
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
perry
Senior Boarder

#218268 1 year, 10 months ago
kevin wrote:
If the laws are at all like alcohol regulation, you can bet your bottom dollar venues will eventually develop "smoking areas" to cash in. Think about the $$ involved AND the demand for patrons being able to legally smoke MJ at your favorite concert.

You gotta start slow with legalization, but that scenario seems inevitable and highly tempting

And we would be bitching about the prices like we do with beer! Ten bucks for a joint, they are robbing us!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#218311 1 year, 10 months ago
well if Feb comes around and there's no winter dates yet then ill make this run happen at the last minute, otherwise I don't think I'll make it
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#218317 1 year, 10 months ago
St.Stephenhead wrote:
patchmyfurthur did i meet you in rosemont 2011 fall ? i could almost swear thats what you said your forum name was

I think the Greek this fall was the first time I've met anyone from this forum, as I didn't have really any conversation with people at shows prior :/
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#218334 1 year, 10 months ago
after the last couple, i told myself i'd never miss another broomfield run. i actually was hoping phil would have an interesting lineup but furthur will be just fine.

what are ya'll doing?

i am gonna fly into DEN early thurs the 21st and figure out transpo downtown, anyone want to split a room at marriott city center that night? just under a mile from the ogden. get down to broomfield i am going to stay springhill suites again, worked the past couple years real well, although last year due to hockey teams we had to quiet down a little earlier than the year previous. if anyone is interested in splitting a room there let me know. not setting anything in concrete just trying to materialize a plan. shoot me a PM or if you have my number/email do that.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#218351 1 year, 10 months ago
I am strongly considering this run,......going to decide this week....I have friends in denver that really want to see me,....Spring Hill for sure if I go to Broomfield.....I'm thinking I would enjoy this much more than a Beacon run....
Someday, everything is gonna be different
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#218379 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh...bankin on a Ogden ticket too...fingers crossed.
Someday, everything is gonna be different
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#218386 1 year, 10 months ago
to anybody thinking about going from bay area...flights on southwest are prime for the picking. just bagged 167 total round trip from oakland.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds