• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: FURTHUR FIRST BANK FEB 22-24!!!!

#220591 1 year, 10 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
So excited! Just got another Ogden ticket so we are in for all 4 nights in Colorado!!!
Booked the flight and there was a flight sale!

Life IS Good!

Awesome! Tis the season for miracles!!! I've been feeling some miracles are in the air this holiday season and then floating on into 2013
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#220592 1 year, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:
bambamcdn wrote:
Little Bear wrote:
wlewis wrote:

NO JACKIE GREENE

bring on the weirdness colorado

I tend to agree; I can't stand feeling Jackie breathing hot air on my neck while I'm trying to listen to some Grateful dead music.

Im down with the weirdness for sure...but why no love for Jackie, I really like how he sounded in the Phil shows...he's learning, he brings something kinda roughand soulful to the mix.....

nothing personal, i just don't like when furthur has guests, and jackies sound doesn't blend with furthur like it would adapted for a phil lesh lineup or like the acoustic dealio with weir. it's me.

The only time I ever appreciated a Furthur guest is when Chris R strolled onto the stage at RR that first night 2011. Other than that ... just give me Furthur!!!

But I do like Jackie and can't wait for the "dealio" tomorrow night!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#220618 1 year, 10 months ago
My kids hospital stay cost me several thousand dollars more that I expected so I am not going to be able to make these shows. It sucks but it's life. See you guys sometime later in 2013.
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#220630 1 year, 10 months ago
Ive been to so many Furthur shows that sometimes on a tour ill be happy to get thrown a curveball. Special guests every show. No. Special friends who previously played with the band and are getting back together again in the spirit of the music. Yes please!

My favorite night of guests that I can remember right now was Larry Campbell and Elvis Costello the Sunday night show of the radio city shows that happened last. Larry's chest fever was delightful and hot! While the songs with Elvis were a heartfelt tribute to Jerry with an amazing ship of fools>must have been the roses>ship of fools. Only night I got tickets for way down front near the orchestra pit too!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#224744 1 year, 9 months ago
I've been patiently waiting, but now it's time. THE COUNTDOWN TO COLORADO HAS BEGUN!!!!

Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Warlock, amusingdeva, karenrose
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#224841 1 year, 9 months ago
splatter_face wrote:
My kids hospital stay cost me several thousand dollars more that I expected so I am not going to be able to make these shows. It sucks but it's life. See you guys sometime later in 2013.

Aw, Josh, that really stinks!! I'll miss seeing you out there, but more importantly, I'm sorry about the bills!! Though the important thing is that your little guy is feeling better. Hopefully you can get caught up in time for Red Rocks.

Pardon me while I get back on my universal heath care bandwagon now....
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#224879 1 year, 9 months ago
whoooo hoooo thanks for starting the countdown Sue !!! I'm really looking forward to getting out there
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, karenrose
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#224992 1 year, 9 months ago
OK, the countdown clock is on, isn't it time for a roll call thread now?!

Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by SunshineSue.
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

#225017 1 year, 9 months ago
Little Bear wrote:
wlewis wrote:

NO JACKIE GREENE

bring on the weirdness colorado

I tend to agree; I can't stand feeling Jackie breathing hot air on my neck while I'm trying to listen to some Grateful dead music.

That's kind of disturbing, is it Jackie's vampire looks? I don't know what it is either, he doesn't seem to be well versed at letting go and being in it wherever it goes. Certainly Jackie sings some songs really well, and is a good player. I agree with those who note he isn't flowing to the weird as say JC, JK, or Russo can . . . Perhaps I'm missing something. Jackie's set at Blues and Brews was the highlight a couple years ago . . .
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
strummingturtle
Fresh Boarder

#225031 1 year, 9 months ago
anybody have an extra for ogden?
Cheers,
Rob
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds