• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
hay

Re: FURTHUR FIRST BANK FEB 22-24!!!!

#218389 1 year, 9 months ago
Damn!! Southwest has roundtrip from fort lauderdale to denver for 228! I may be able to swing this too..hmmm
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#218395 1 year, 9 months ago
i got great flight times too nothing outrageously early or late.

i love southwest. they set the bar for how airlines should roll in my opinion.

228 is a good price from FL. they will only get more expensive and the good flight times will be gone.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: SugarMee
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#218396 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey Lewis, I thought you were retiring from going to shows....
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#218397 1 year, 9 months ago
i said i was retiring from tour, and you would see me at select runs, i.e. NYE, broomfield, and we'll see.i also said i'd never miss another broomfield run in 2011.

i still love the music and need to get off from it every few months but i have no need to be at every show anymore. my ambitions rise above and beyond that. i achieved where i wanted to go with tour, and it's time for new projects.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#218399 1 year, 9 months ago
I am glad some people have ambitions outside of tour, good for you Burto, I hope you remember the 'Arrow crew when it comes time to hand out back stage passes.
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#218401 1 year, 9 months ago
little bear i think you would be my bass tech. you are one of the most reliable of all the folks i know.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#218409 1 year, 9 months ago
Southwest has a Visa card that they give you 25.0000 points after you make your first purchase. Those points got me to RR, paid for our rental car and now also paid for my flight and rental car in February. You also get a point for every dollar you spend.
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#218433 1 year, 9 months ago
wlewis wrote:
what are ya'll doing?

i am gonna fly into DEN early thurs the 21st and figure out transpo downtown, anyone want to split a room at marriott city center that night? just under a mile from the ogden. get down to broomfield i am going to stay springhill suites again, worked the past couple years real well, although last year due to hockey teams we had to quiet down a little earlier than the year previous. if anyone is interested in splitting a room there let me know. not setting anything in concrete just trying to materialize a plan. shoot me a PM or if you have my number/email do that.

I'm waiting to see if I get Ogden tickets or not before I book flights but I did book at the Springhill Suites in Westminster.... gotta keep in the Marriott chain to keep earning and spending those free nights. Plus I have to get vacation time pre-approved at work.

From my neck of the woods, Frontier Airlines is usually the cheapest to Denver - and you get assigned seats.
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by amusingdeva.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#218464 1 year, 9 months ago
Tickets are not even on sale yet and I sound desperate already. But if I get shut out of the Ogden and someone ends up with an extra, I will gratefully buy it from you ANNNNNND buy you one ticket to one of the Broomfield shows as a thank you. There's no way I am not getting into the Ogden and I don't want to resort to using a scalper. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Phred
Senior Boarder

#218465 1 year, 9 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Tickets are not even on sale yet and I sound desperate already. But if I get shut out of the Ogden and someone ends up with an extra, I will gratefully buy it from you ANNNNNND buy you one ticket to one of the Broomfield shows as a thank you. There's no way I am not getting into the Ogden and I don't want to resort to using a scalper. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

DM...on the presale, do you think that IF you get in you have equal chances at asking for 4 tix as you would for 2? If so, I'll shoot for 4, and you get one or two. If not, I'll try for 2 twice. Although for the Saturday night at RR, those went SUPER fast and I was locked out pretty quickly.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds