don't respond to
him

with your pompous attitude
and squirrley faced grin

So whine to the mods and
get me banned
I could care less I'm
headed to the promised land
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by Still Takin it Weirder.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

Re: Pious Sanctomonius Sue Poem

#217665 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey, if you're in any way trying to come to my rescue....please, I can engage these people on my own.

I know I'm not the only one around here who sees things similarly to the way I do. That's been made apparent to me.

In all fairness, I like that Sue is obviously a cat lover and her political leanings are to the left. I just don't want her trying to drive my bus. I mean "my" figuratively not literally.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#217668 1 year, 10 months ago
I'm not trying to come to your rescue...you are doing fine. I was "labeled" by Sue too... the intelligent thinkers around here have figured out her act. I was just feeling a lil creative. Your "take" on things is spot on.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#217670 1 year, 10 months ago
I've always been wary of those who try to wrestle control of something where no control is needed.

It seems the smoke has been detected, now I suspect we'll see the flames
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#217672 1 year, 10 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
I've always been wary of those who try to wrestle control of something where no control is needed.

BINGO....I guess when you have no "real life" you cling to trying to control "your" world

To quote Bart Scott : "Cant Wait"

I know I'll be losing sleep over "Furthur Board" :lol:l
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#217693 1 year, 10 months ago
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
AcidTestGraduate wrote:

BINGO....I guess when you have no "real life" you cling to trying to control "your" world

To quote Bart Scott : "Cant Wait"

I know I'll be losing sleep over "Furthur Board" :lol:l

Whoah there big fella. You added something to my quote. I didn't say BINGO....I guess when you have no "real life" you cling to trying to control "your" world

Please, I don't need any help here. I'm getting support from those who want to remain anonymous. I suspect more will follow.
To tell you the truth I'm going to feel bad about this to some degree. I can't understand why someone would allow themselves to be so exposed, so vulnerable. For all I know Sue has no life, and this IS her life. If that were the case I'd feel terrible.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#217708 1 year, 10 months ago
scott, you're talking to yourself again
-- smell every flower --
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#217810 1 year, 10 months ago
Kevin- If you haven't gathered it by now Acid Test Grad and I are not the same person. We just came to the same conclusion.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#217815 1 year, 10 months ago
Here's yet another classic from SS:

Hey, if you can't express honest emotion with family, then where can you do it?! I think it's much better to get it out there and talk and work through it than let any issue just fester. That makes every family/community/individual stronger in the long run, imho.

Really? She typed this? You mean the judgemental SS really believes this? I'm just not letting it fester

Though I probably could have expressed my irritation with the angry tarp lady and other cluster F's on Saturday night a little more quietly and for a lot less time than I did. Thank god for the FFF that talked me down, even if it took awhile

So at a GA show, where others ran and held tarp space for you.... you were so fin entitled to "your" spot that you loudly argued with another lady who wasn't buying the saved space argument..again at a GA show? Holy shiite Muslims you are not only pompous on a message board but in real life too?? I'll bet the west coast crowd that saved "your" spot were horrified ...seriously arguing with someone at blissful Red Rocks??????????? Cluster fucks?? You mean other people who had every right at a GA show to stand where they want?? I'm only assuming and I hope for the love of all things deadhead related you didn't throw your tantrum while the music was playing. You need other people to talk you down....not from drugs but fighting over seats at a GA show?..are you an adult? You sound and evidently in real life act like a spoiled little 3 yr old..
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#217816 1 year, 10 months ago
The above should really have a thread of its own-- under Classic pompous sue posts.. but I'll refrain for now... there's a whole lot more... but that "real life" behaviour as described by herself is pretty much all you need to know.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds