• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Topic o' the Hour

#21740 3 years, 3 months ago
Actual question.

What are your guys' views on herb n pet???

For me, i dont see anything wrong with it in most cases. Ive smoked with all my dogs once there not puppies anymore. They enjoy it, whenever i blaze my dog always comes around. I have to keep it away from my cat tho. Its like catnip on crack.

Sooooooooooo what bout you peoples? Yay Nay.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Topic o' the Hour

#21741 3 years, 3 months ago
You're a strange little man, dr. Doolittle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

#21743 3 years, 3 months ago
funny story me and this chick were making mushroom tea and when we finished drinking it we went out of the kitchen into the living room. about a half an hour later we were tripping pretty hard and we see her cat dart out of the kitchen. we went in the kitchen to see what was up and we found the tea bags torn open and half eaten on the floor....her cat has never been the same.

and yes i get my cats high....still trying to figure out a way to get the goldfish stoned.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#21745 3 years, 3 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Actual question.

For me, i dont see anything wrong with it in most cases. Ive smoked with all my dogs once there not puppies anymore. They enjoy it, whenever i blaze my dog always comes around. I have to keep it away from my cat tho. Its like catnip on crack.

What else do you do with your pets?
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

#21746 3 years, 3 months ago
nothing wrong with getting the critters stoooooned
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#21747 3 years, 3 months ago
I have notified the authorities in New York to set up a roadblock at the GW bridge and Holland Tunnel. He must be stopped from entering lol
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#21748 3 years, 3 months ago
ICantFindMyFace wrote:
funny story me and this chick were making mushroom tea and when we finished drinking it we went out of the kitchen into the living room. about a half an hour later we were tripping pretty hard and we see her cat dart out of the kitchen. we went in the kitchen to see what was up and we found the tea bags torn open and half eaten on the floor....her cat has never been the same.

and yes i get my cats high....still trying to figure out a way to get the goldfish stoned.

HaHaHa. classic. Something like that happend with my cat, cept she licked up half a line o thizz. And suprisingly she didnt start playing with glowsticks, n stuff. lol. I felt reaaallly bad for her tho. She was freaking out running at top speed all night, and would jump 3-4 ft in the air if you walked by her.
And jus to state this. I DO NOT SUGGEST GIVING ANIMALS DRUGS. only herb. =-)

And dude, YOU CAN smoke out ur fish.lol. I have before although i didnt notice much difference in em. Im guessing cus there fish....and fish are stupid.hehe.What i did was blow through a tube (the smoke) in to one of those bars that make bubbles in the fishtank, n jus put it under them and blow the smoke through. U could also jus use a straw i guess. Im not really sure if fish can even get high. I know that slugs can tho, cus they also have THC receptors in there brain.

P.S. If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonna burn one dooowwnnn
P.P.S You know u wanna bang judge judy on the stand too, dont deny.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#21750 3 years, 3 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
Actual question.

Jus name it i do it. Anal penetration with fireworks. I once fed a cat to shamoo at seaworld. I shoved a giraffes head up his own ass. Anything else? lol
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#21799 3 years, 3 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
Actual question.

Jus name it i do it. Anal penetration with fireworks. I once fed a cat to shamoo at seaworld. I shoved a giraffes head up his own ass. Anything else? lol

Please tell me you do not work in restaurants handling food!

p.s.- love you all, except those 10 who post with dildos in their asses
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#21802 3 years, 3 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
Actual question.

Please tell me you do not work in restaurants handling food!

p.s.- love you all, except those 10 who post with dildos in their asses

I actually work at every restaruant that youve ever been to. And i put animal jizz in the special sauce. Your welcome=-)

P.S. Love you all, except those who write "love you all except those 10 who post with dildos in their asses" =-)

P.P.S. Only gone down 1 karma point in the last 7 or so hours. Your gonna get $ docked from your CoArchFurthurEnemy paycheck if ya dont up your productivity.
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by DeadHead420.
Time to create page: 0.62 seconds