• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

Do you dance at work???

#217314 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, this is all in jest.........

I am a lucky person in that I have been working from a home office for about 9 years now. So this morning, I am having fun listening to some music, like Edgefield from September, gettin a good groove going. I switched out to Bethel, and then had to watch some vid of Estimated, as well, which really got me going.

Then, I moved back a few days to the Friday MCU show, watching a great vid of Scarlet. By this stage I was losing it, and moved to the DigiGal recording of that Fri nite, and Hey Pocky Way, and well I just couldnt sit there anymore and had to get up and dance for a song.

Does anyone else do this at work?? Just wondering if I am more crazy than I thought I was................lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: skidoo
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

Re: Do you dance at work???

#217315 1 year, 8 months ago
I wish buddy
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Griff
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#217317 1 year, 8 months ago
i always dance at work.
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#217323 1 year, 8 months ago
Now I am back in my seat groovin to the Dark Star that night which in the spacey jam just before you can hear the fireworks going off that night from the pier. Man that was just about the coolest juxtaposition of music, community, scene and the real world that I have enctountered. It was so surreal.

Even better was the visuals of the fireworks light against the stadium as a back drop. And the "rain", it was sooooo humid that night that it literally just started to drip from the sky during the second set. Not really rain, and I know rain coming from Seattle, but drops of condensation falling from the sky.

Silly I know but true.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#217333 1 year, 8 months ago
I dance at work every day - as I'm walking to my car to leave
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#217357 1 year, 8 months ago
I dont dance but I bounce inn my chair. I do wish my Human Resource lady would dance and brake her freaking leg. I cant stand her. Sorry I had to get that out today.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds