• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
RowTimmy
Senior Boarder

Re: Fantasy Time- $500M Powerball!!

#217297 1 year, 11 months ago
Id quit work first. Then maybe buy ticket master and miracle all my friends for life. Free shows at TXR will be a given for all my friends. Maybe a new super fast server for this board would be a good investment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther, FurthurFlower67
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#217303 1 year, 11 months ago
heres a sad lotto story I once almost won 14 million in fl lottery . I had 5 out of 6 numbers and I was off on the last numer by 1 , I had 15 and the winning number was 16 omg!!!!! so anyway I was up all night spending the winnings cuz my brother convinced me I would still get a lot right for the 5 numbers , oh I was getting a car going to jamacia , all kinds of crap did not sleep at all .go to the store at 12 noon to find out what my big ton of cash was and the guy tells me 2500.00 I said are you kidding me?????? arent there soome zeros missing off that sht yo !!!! so yeah thats my sad story and the 2500.00 was not enough to pay for my therapy .but everything happens for a reason I would not have ended up where I am now with an amazing happy life & all you great people who knows a dollar and a dream
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by alilfurther.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#217309 1 year, 11 months ago
230m after Sam so

so I would keep lets say 50m and start a trust or foundation for eco-conscious inner city kids and train a new Urban-Eco-Corps that would revitalize all of our run down urban cities into eco-conscious thriving locally sustainable communities with fresh veggies/fruit for all !

.....but to be real Virginia would never let a person of my conscious yield that much influence
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#217336 1 year, 11 months ago
I have talked to few furom folks about this before. I would buy a really nice bus and hire a driver or actually we already have our own Cowboy Neal (Alex)fill with all of us and just go go go. Hit all the shows all the time. With a few hundred million, Idon't think ya gotta worry about running out of money any time soon. Hell maybe 2 buses. Nobody to worry about funds or any of that shit. Just smile and have fun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther, SunshineSue
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#217345 1 year, 11 months ago
ANY deadhead would be an awsome lottery winner specially MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
DancinBear
Junior Boarder

#217387 1 year, 11 months ago
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by DancinBear.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#217426 1 year, 11 months ago
I'd buy a statue of myself and place it in the middle of my new town, which will be seceded from every other state, every day would be Mardi Gras and for fun, we would invade neighboring states and steal all their waffles. I then would sell waffles on the black market and make millions more. I would also ban rap music and make every Friday a holiday and if for people who choose to go to work on this said holiday, I would decapitate them in front of my people and then grow fat like Marlon Brando and live in the farthest regions of the Ohio River. I would own a big river boat and hire lap dancers to entertain the elderly men who work on my plantation. I'd say by then I'd pretty much blown all my money so I would do what I always wanted to do and become a mud wrestler.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#217454 1 year, 11 months ago
gvanman wrote:
I have talked to few furom folks about this before. I would buy a really nice bus and hire a driver or actually we already have our own Cowboy Neal (Alex)fill with all of us and just go go go. Hit all the shows all the time. With a few hundred million, Idon't think ya gotta worry about running out of money any time soon. Hell maybe 2 buses. Nobody to worry about funds or any of that shit. Just smile and have fun.

i vividly remember we talked about this at the jubilee!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#217459 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey I could always use an extra $2500. So I bought three tickets for this drawing and I don't think I've matched a single number. Well, there's many, many things in life that are worse than not winning the lottery.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#217469 1 year, 11 months ago
man lottery is such a waste of money

I don't think I know anyone besides myself who doesn't spend money on some kind of lottery

yea, yea ... "you can't win if you don't play" .... but I'm willing to give up that 1 in 10 million chance ---- even most people that win a few thousand are still way in the hole if you consider all the money you've ever spent on it... why's lottery so big? - cause 99.9% of the players lose!

Time to create page: 0.32 seconds