• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31663
Life is sweeter for this!

Fantasy Time- $500M Powerball!!

#217261 1 year, 9 months ago
The Powerball jackpot is at a record $500 Million!! I've got a ticket for myself and 5 with my brother. I'm more than willing to split with a few of you as well, so get those tickets now. I have a lot of lottery fantasies, all of them including a house with an indoor pool and an incredible kitchen and lots of guest rooms. And a place in the Upper Peninsula that I've already got picked out (www.upwaterfront.com/listings/?listing_id=5175). A win also means getting to engage in what I call "lotto socialism", and handing out checks to all the kind folks in my life, from friends to waitresses. This is going to be fun!!!

So, did you buy a ticket, and if so what are you going to do with the winnings?!
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1964

Re: Fantasy Time- $500M Powerball!!

#217263 1 year, 9 months ago
I would be so great at winning that kind of stupid money I would help out so many people would love to go to unfortunate areas in my city and just hand out randomly 200.00 or pay for peoples grocerys , gas stuff ike that it would make me feel so good ..
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Wheelman
Gold Boarder
Posts:1193

Re: Fantasy Time- $500M Powerball!!

#217264 1 year, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
The Powerball jackpot is at a record $500 Million!! I've got a ticket for myself and 5 with my brother. I'm more than willing to split with a few of you as well, so get those tickets now. I have a lot of lottery fantasies, all of them including a house with an indoor pool and an incredible kitchen and lots of guest rooms. And a place in the Upper Peninsula that I've already got picked out (www.upwaterfront.com/listings/?listing_id=5175). A win also means getting to engage in what I call "lotto socialism", and handing out checks to all the kind folks in my life, from friends to waitresses. This is going to be fun!!!




So, did you buy a ticket, and if so what are you going to do with the winnings?!

yup...a few actually...

Im gonna hire the core 4 to play at my Private Estate, in Bay Head NJ..

they can stay on the Grounds, in my scenic private bungalows.
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1964

Re: Fantasy Time- $500M Powerball!!

#217265 1 year, 9 months ago
nice house sue !!!! me I would like to by a horsey property in the hunter catskill region , have a modestss house buildt lots of wood and windows. another house for my friend ang and our dream is to buy 3 fell ponies to ride and perhaps breed .Look them up they are gorgeous ... oh and a nice new chevy pickup for mike and a sweet suv for me , small camper no big bus to go to shows .... oh yeah and trip to italy and ireland our dreams ... and thats all ahaahahah
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by alilfurther.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31663
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Fantasy Time- $500M Powerball!!

#217268 1 year, 9 months ago
alilfurther wrote:
nice house sue !!!! me I would like to by a horsey property in the hunter catskill region , have a modestss house buildt lots of wood and windows. another house for my friend ang and our dream is to buy 3 fell ponies to ride and perhaps breed .Look them up they are gorgeous ... oh and a nice new chevy pickup for mike and a sweet suv for me , small camper no big bus to go to shows .... oh yeah and trip to italy and ireland our dreams ... and thats all ahaahahah

Ah, travel!!! That's definitely high on the list. I'm heading to the South Pacific first, hitting Rangiroa and Bora Bora, then onto the Great Barrier Reef and Lizard Island. Then even farther south to Antarctica. It's going to be snorkeling heaven, in every ocean!

Wheelie, I'd better be invited to the core 4 reunion!!
stricken
Gold Boarder
Posts:1097

Re: Fantasy Time- $500M Powerball!!

#217269 1 year, 9 months ago
I bought 5 tickets and if i win i will make a lot of peoples lives much easier. I would set all the family up and make sure they are happy.
Then i would buy house where its warm and never gets below 50 degrees and on the beach to watch sunsets till im bored with that.
and of course do some sight seeing maybe even hire furthur to play a gig for say my 30,000 closet friends.

heck i would even buy you lunch sue
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther, SunshineSue
Wheelman
Gold Boarder
Posts:1193

Re: Fantasy Time- $500M Powerball!!

#217271 1 year, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:



Wheelie, I'd better be invited to the core 4 reunion!!


ABSOLUTELY:cheer:

there will be a screening process, but you're an automatic...
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: Fantasy Time- $500M Powerball!!

#217288 1 year, 9 months ago
i would just buy everybody their own furthur flag.

then we wouldn't have to hear it anymore.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: gvanman, alilfurther
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1964

Re: Fantasy Time- $500M Powerball!!

#217292 1 year, 9 months ago
oh and ofcourse every further and terrapin crossroads show there is !!! I let lewis and justin pick out a nice place big enough we could be put up when we came to town ..
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by alilfurther.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: Fantasy Time- $500M Powerball!!

#217295 1 year, 9 months ago
i'd have a studio/house in marin
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds