• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

Re: a petition worth signing

#217158 1 year, 9 months ago
Guys....My day has been made. Thanks for thinking of me. I can't wait to show some hospitality WHEN the boys do a show up here. In the meantime I will gladly take all the Spac, Bethel and Albany shows I can get.
From your mouths (and fingers) to Furthur management's ears.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#217159 1 year, 9 months ago
Wheelman wrote:
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
well signing virtually that is........

We need to help one of our own here, namely Jaredlang. Poor guy is up there in the frozen tundra, and his mucklucks are stiff as a board it's so cold. Now we need to help a brother out. Sign this petition to get Furthur to play Montreal. Just one show. As a gesture of good will I'm sure between him and his neighbors we can all be assured lodging and a good time with some Quebec hospitality in good measure. So hey gang, howzaboutit?

Im sorry, but Canada is my sworn enemy..:

Along with California and Kesha.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#217160 1 year, 9 months ago
Put my name down.. Its bad enough no furthur shows but no hockey eh? What in the world are canadiens doing with themselves other than drinking molson and fishing? ( btw wasin Montreal in 74 to see Pirates-Expos game amongst other things ... at Beautiful Park Jerry!!!! The best named ballpark ever...( I know it was prounounced jer----eeeeee even cooler!)
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#217163 1 year, 9 months ago
Actually It was called Jarry Park, because it was located on Jarry st. Thanks to corporate sponsorship the stadium is now called Stade Uniprix, but the park is still named Jarry Park. It would be a great place for a summer Furthur show.
If people are actually missing hockey, they aren't showing it. I for one hope no one goes to the games when they finally do start back up again. It's hard for me to feel sorry for billionaire owners and millionaire players, especially when there are people being laid off due to businesses suffering as a direct result of the lockout.

I don't want to turn this into a ranting thread about the hockey lockout. Let's see a few Furthur shows at either the Metropolis or Club Soda or the Corona Theatre.
Time to create page: 1.81 seconds