• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

ok new topic hows your decking the halls coming ??

#217083 1 year, 10 months ago
I have not even started got like 8 boxes of xmas stuff to hall up from the basement ..too much turkey for me to be too motivated yet .
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

Re: ok new topic hows your decking the halls coming ??

#217092 1 year, 10 months ago
I've got the new CD, Kesha rocks the Holiday Classics on, as I decorate.....

But she took some liberty with some of the classic lyrics of sum of the songs...

"Satan Claws is comin' to town"....

I'm dreamin' that I had Wild Syphilis...

Frosty the Hitman...

I saw Mommy f____ Santa Claus underneath the mistletoe last night....

Walking in a Winter Wasteland....

WTF???!!!
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by Wheelman.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#217094 1 year, 10 months ago
It's only one day after cyber Monday, isn't it a little early?
23@well
Fresh Boarder

#217102 1 year, 10 months ago
My wife got the tree up and everything else, the day after thanksgiving. I like coming home to colorful lights and kids. It puts me in a better mood.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, alilfurther
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#217109 1 year, 10 months ago
nah it is never too early for me , I just dont like when the stores get going on it too early
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23@well
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#217111 1 year, 10 months ago
23@well wrote:
My wife got the tree up and everything else, the day after thanksgiving. I like coming home to colorful lights and kids. It puts me in a better mood.

EXACTLY!!!!! I usually am all done I am a little jealous some nieghbors have such pretty trees going on .I will get there !!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by alilfurther.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#217132 1 year, 10 months ago
I love humming or whistling well known Christmas carols in the check out line at the supermarket in June or July and watching peoples reaction.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#217140 1 year, 10 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
I love humming or whistling well known Christmas carols in the check out line at the supermarket in June or July and watching peoples reaction.
With as easy as people are manipulated, this really isn't all that absurd. I'm sorry, but it is ridiculous to decorate in the 3rd week of November. And you cannot tell me this is anything more than how corporations have jerked around the timeline for profit. I cannot imagine how much wattage some of my neighbors are already burning. So much for the environment. Keep that coal and nuclear stoked. I guess times aren't as tight as they've made us believe. Up the fucking taxes. I'd rather see it go into infrastructure and jobs than Walmart, multi-corps, and China.

I do realize it is quite nice to decorate pre-snow and when it is higher in temp.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#217146 1 year, 10 months ago
ZenoMarx wrote:
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
With as easy as people are manipulated, this really isn't all that absurd. I'm sorry, but it is ridiculous to decorate in the 3rd week of November. And you cannot tell me this is anything more than how corporations have jerked around the timeline for profit. I cannot imagine how much wattage some of my neighbors are already burning. So much for the environment. Keep that coal and nuclear stoked. I guess times aren't as tight as they've made us believe. Up the fucking taxes. I'd rather see it go into infrastructure and jobs than Walmart, multi-corps, and China.

I do realize it is quite nice to decorate pre-snow and when it is higher in temp.

Where I live the decorations go up on the streets the day after Halloween. Never too early to be reminded to prepare to have a holiday hangover!
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#217147 1 year, 10 months ago
alilfurther wrote:
23@well wrote:

EXACTLY!!!!! I usually am all done I am a little jealous some nieghbors have such pretty trees going on .I will get there !!!

Don't waste your time here, get that chain saw out of the garage and go harvest that beautiful blue spruce in your neighbors yard. Times a wastin'!
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds