• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Hey DH420

#21702 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey dude. I never have smited you by clicking the thumbs down. Thats your fan club doing that. I smite you right here on these threads for some of the screwed up stuff you post. Especially the one with the dildos, and im outta here, and then changing your avatar, deleting all your posts, selling all your tickets and moving to New York. Classic goodbye cruel world stuff. That was enough comedy material to last a few days. But we don't want you to leave. We need more people posting on this board so we can get some more stuff to disagree about. You were way out of bounds with lynx imo and thats probably got people expressing their displeasure with you silently. But i say, keep the comedy material coming and learn to laugh at yourself and with us. I look forward to busting your balls in the future.

P.S.- I Love you allllll
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Hey DH420

#21704 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Hey dude. I never have smited you by clicking the thumbs down. Thats your fan club doing that. I smite you right here on these threads for some of the screwed up stuff you post. Especially the one with the dildos, and im outta here, and then changing your avatar, deleting all your posts, selling all your tickets and moving to New York. Classic goodbye cruel world stuff. That was enough comedy material to last a few days. But we don't want you to leave. We need more people posting on this board so we can get some more stuff to disagree about. You were way out of bounds with lynx imo and thats probably got people expressing their displeasure with you silently. But i say, keep the comedy material coming and learn to laugh at yourself and with us. I look forward to busting your balls in the future.

P.S.- I Love you allllll

DH420, the problem with telling people that you don't care about the whole karma thing makes it obvious that you do. I for one will hunt this person or group of people down and I will never stop until justice is done! The Wango de Tango!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#21706 3 years, 2 months ago
No, your totally right captnTony. I have become excessively depressed more and more every time i get smited. It eats away at my soul. Im serious, bout the whole karma thing, tho. How could a magical cyber karma thumbs down effect anyone?? The reason i tell people to keep marking me down is cus it doesnt matter. Its totally 5th grade stuff. Yeah, next ima get sad cus i got picked last for dodgeball. So please feel free to click away if it makes anyone feel powerful.
Im not goin anywhere, i enjoy this forum, and i enjoy conversing with most of the people on this site. I dont even mind you most of the time. Even tho ur like my evilfurthurarchenemy. haha.
What say we jus mov on and debate whether it is animal abuse to blow smoke througha straw in to your fishtank to get the fish high? Yeah, that sounds like a great topic.lol. Ok eh?

P.S. If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonna burn one dooowwwn

P.P.S. Peace N love

P.P.P.S My negative karmas is goin down waaayyyyy too slow. Smite this post please. =-)
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#21711 3 years, 2 months ago
That's the spirit dh420. But I gotta tell you, they aren't smiting you because your telling them to.

P.S. - I love you all
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#21712 3 years, 2 months ago
that's funny, your archfurthurenemy, I can't even say that without pausing to reflect how far our relationship has blossomed over these last few days.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#21714 3 years, 2 months ago
there's alot of loving for you all!!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#21727 3 years, 2 months ago
captaintony wrote:
that's funny, your archfurthurenemy, I can't even say that without pausing to reflect how far our relationship has blossomed over these last few days.

Hey wait a minute! Why do you get to be the archfurthurenemy? I wanted that prestigious position.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#21728 3 years, 2 months ago
Its aliright you guys can share the position. U are now dubbed COarchfurthurenemies. DUmDUmDUmDUMMMMMMMM

P.S. I dont see my karma goin down. wtf.lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#21735 3 years, 2 months ago
It's not prestigious, it sounds like an awful lot of work, but since dh420 is the target, it might be easier than we think.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#21744 3 years, 2 months ago
captaintony wrote:
It's not prestigious, it sounds like an awful lot of work, but since dh420 is the target, it might be easier than we think.

He certainly will keep us busy. Its definitely a two man job. Might need to call on some sidekicks if it gets to busy

Peace and love
Time to create page: 0.89 seconds