• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

Re: so a good friend of mine...

#21713 3 years, 5 months ago
this whole situation just blows
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#21716 3 years, 5 months ago
My oppinion... i dont think it'd b good or right to call the cops on him, or get him thrown outa his house. Besides the fact that that would be a disgraceful thing to do, it would probly jus compound the problem. Plus he might kill you. I know i wouldnt take kindly to being snitched on or being kicked outa my house, especially if it was one of my friends that made it happen. And pretttty much anything you do might not help, cus he would have to have the initial desire to get clean.

P.S. If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonna burn one dooownnn
P.P.S SMITE PLEASE, need 4 -5 more to meet my quota. =-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#21719 3 years, 5 months ago
please don't give the kid drugs, especially anything thats going to run his mind... like psychadelics...

have you expressed your true feelings for what his behavior is doing to you? try that

try an intervention..sounds cliche but it works---we threw one for a friend who is now well over 2 years clean, and we didn't think we'd see 2 days
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#21724 3 years, 5 months ago
deadhead420---you don't just "get" ayahuasca off the streets
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#21725 3 years, 5 months ago
sorry i'm raping this thread...but deadhead420 if you are really interested i could probably put you in touch with some folks who have gone on the shamanic ayahuasca journeys
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#21761 3 years, 5 months ago
Sorry to hear about your friend and unfotunately it's most likely a lost cause. I've had a few friends go down that road and it always ends the same way...with them dead. Try talking to him and show him there's more to live for. And his mother is a disgrace, shame on her.
The voices tell me what to say
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#21767 3 years, 5 months ago
wlewis wrote:

I know you dont just "get" ayahuasca off the streets.That would be awesome tho. Thats why i said the only place i have heardof/know that they have that is in like peru or in the jungle. Im sure there must be some place in the US, orrr mayb not. hold on, u wrote another thread aftr this one. ima read it.

P.S. might u know of a place in the US where they do peyote ceremonies or whtevr they call em? Always wanted to try it, but havent the slightest clue where to find it.
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by DeadHead420.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#21769 3 years, 5 months ago
wlewis wrote:
sorry i'm raping this thread...but deadhead420 if you are really interested i could probably put you in touch with some folks who have gone on the shamanic ayahuasca journeys

Sure, im interested. =-) thnx
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#21785 3 years, 5 months ago
you will definitely leave the country to do it, and spend quite a large sum of money on the trip---it is not a recreational drug--most people use it for certain reasons (trying to cure something western medicine cannot, contacting dead relatives, looking back at childhood, on and on and on)... ayahuasca demands a large amount of respect as well as the ceremonies that surround it

if you'd like some informational websites about the retreats, e-mail me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba, DeadHead420
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#21789 3 years, 5 months ago
as far as administering other drugs to your friend, the only thing I would suggest is Ibogaine.
I don't know if it's even commercially available, the last time I read anything about it was mid 90's
It's a plant from Africa that produces profound hallucinations lasting for three days with a peculiar side effect : It takes away the DT part of coming off of Coke or Heroin

A treatment Center, I guess the experiments were a success ! --www.ibogaineclinic.com/

Erowid Page --www.erowid.org/chemicals/ibogaine/ibogaine.shtml

Wiki info --en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibogaine

Wiki info on Howard Lotsof who discovered the theraputic effects of Ibogaine --en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Lotsof

I hope some of this helps you and your friend, Heroin is shit and has ruined many people , a total dead end
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by the highway terror.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#21832 3 years, 5 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
wlewis wrote:

I know you dont just "get" ayahuasca off the streets.That would be awesome tho. Thats why i said the only place i have heardof/know that they have that is in like peru or in the jungle. Im sure there must be some place in the US, orrr mayb not. hold on, u wrote another thread aftr this one. ima read it.

P.S. might u know of a place in the US where they do peyote ceremonies or whtevr they call em? Always wanted to try it, but havent the slightest clue where to find it.

I have a friend that will be returning from Peru in August...ayahuasca journeys will follow. We live in the CT area and when the ceremony takes place I could contact you.
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#21836 3 years, 5 months ago
Abba wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
wlewis wrote:

I have a friend that will be returning from Peru in August...ayahuasca journeys will follow. We live in the CT area and when the ceremony takes place I could contact you.

=-) Sounds mellow. Id be down furshur. Jus write me. This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

P.S. " if you dont like my fire, dont come around cus im gona burrn one doowwwnnn"
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds