• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: so a good friend of mine...

#21785 3 years, 3 months ago
you will definitely leave the country to do it, and spend quite a large sum of money on the trip---it is not a recreational drug--most people use it for certain reasons (trying to cure something western medicine cannot, contacting dead relatives, looking back at childhood, on and on and on)... ayahuasca demands a large amount of respect as well as the ceremonies that surround it

if you'd like some informational websites about the retreats, e-mail me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba, DeadHead420
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#21789 3 years, 3 months ago
as far as administering other drugs to your friend, the only thing I would suggest is Ibogaine.
I don't know if it's even commercially available, the last time I read anything about it was mid 90's
It's a plant from Africa that produces profound hallucinations lasting for three days with a peculiar side effect : It takes away the DT part of coming off of Coke or Heroin

A treatment Center, I guess the experiments were a success ! --www.ibogaineclinic.com/

Erowid Page --www.erowid.org/chemicals/ibogaine/ibogaine.shtml

Wiki info --en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibogaine

Wiki info on Howard Lotsof who discovered the theraputic effects of Ibogaine --en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Lotsof

I hope some of this helps you and your friend, Heroin is shit and has ruined many people , a total dead end
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by the highway terror.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#21832 3 years, 3 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
wlewis wrote:
deadhead420---you don't just "get" ayahuasca off the streets

I know you dont just "get" ayahuasca off the streets.That would be awesome tho. Thats why i said the only place i have heardof/know that they have that is in like peru or in the jungle. Im sure there must be some place in the US, orrr mayb not. hold on, u wrote another thread aftr this one. ima read it.

P.S. might u know of a place in the US where they do peyote ceremonies or whtevr they call em? Always wanted to try it, but havent the slightest clue where to find it.

I have a friend that will be returning from Peru in August...ayahuasca journeys will follow. We live in the CT area and when the ceremony takes place I could contact you.
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#21836 3 years, 3 months ago
Abba wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
wlewis wrote:
deadhead420---you don't just "get" ayahuasca off the streets

I know you dont just "get" ayahuasca off the streets.That would be awesome tho. Thats why i said the only place i have heardof/know that they have that is in like peru or in the jungle. Im sure there must be some place in the US, orrr mayb not. hold on, u wrote another thread aftr this one. ima read it.

P.S. might u know of a place in the US where they do peyote ceremonies or whtevr they call em? Always wanted to try it, but havent the slightest clue where to find it.

I have a friend that will be returning from Peru in August...ayahuasca journeys will follow. We live in the CT area and when the ceremony takes place I could contact you.

=-) Sounds mellow. Id be down furshur. Jus write me. This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

P.S. " if you dont like my fire, dont come around cus im gona burrn one doowwwnnn"
yatkoj
Junior Boarder

#21844 3 years, 3 months ago
calling the cops is a super bad idea...alot of jails its easier to get drugs in there then on the streets...and if he goes t prison is 100% easier to get a really dangerous you have gangs and all that bullshit...when ur dealing with lifers with nthing to lose u can get in to a really shitty situation ex if ur not a street person i kno i couldnt handle gang shit cuz im not from the hood...
yatkoj
Junior Boarder

#21845 3 years, 3 months ago
also had a few friends get fucked up on dope and pills and theres a drug out now call suboxen and it really is a maricle drug...to get them legaly you have to see a doc once a month who piss test ya its cost 200.00 a month plus the pills depending n insurence but they are a life save...the pill is a opiate blocker so if u eat it and try and get high(shoot or do dope or pills) you will not feel it and will get sick...i kno alot of ppl who r no longer junkies bc of suboxen i kno ppl will say trading one drug for another is no good which is true but the subs. do not fuck u up like methodone and u can live a normal life and it somehow also blocks the craving i would try and talk yo ur friend in to lookin in to but the ONLY ONLY way it will work is if he wants to quit and you cant make ppl quit or want to quit they have to want to ...friends, rehab, family,cops nuttin will work unless the person wants it to work
bokb
Senior Boarder
Be, okay? Be.

#21861 3 years, 3 months ago
"But I'll get back on my feet someday...."

The addict has to reach the bottom on his own. Some have a high bottom, others gotta lose it all before they wake up. We can try to discuss it with them, but in the end it is their decision what to do about it. Talking to somebody about their addiction is frustrating, cuz the person is likely listening to you while the addiction is totally blowing it off. Rehab is for people who want it and only works for those who want it, not necessarily for those who need it. Being young, your friend may have to hit a lot of bullshit before becoming receptive. The simplest way to get into a program, in most states, is to walk into the emergency room and tell 'em your suicidal. They'll take it from there; I can tell you a couple success stories on that. At the very least, get him to watch some episodes of A&E's "Intervention," or perhaps watch it yourself, there's good insight into the effects of addiction on friends and family, something that most addicts aren't aware of in their own lives.

Again, he's young so he's likely gonna need to make a shitload of mistakes before doing anything about it. Addiction is a disease, which itself is a symptom of a deeper issue. Sometimes compassion involves not denying another person his misery. Good luck!
If unable to dance, I'll crawl.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, DeadHead420
odea
Junior Boarder
At least I'm enjoying the ride

#21885 3 years, 3 months ago

Ibogaine is NOT to be taken lightly!!
"Here was blue, here was yellow, here was green, sky and river, woods and mountains, all beautiful, all mysterious and enchanting, and in the midst of it, he, Siddhartha, the awakened one, on the way to himself."
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#21929 3 years, 3 months ago
Trading one drug for another is not wise. Suboxen, methedone ect..is just another form of the drug itself. Suboxen/Methedone is just another habbit that will need to be broken. You could be on herion for a 6 month stint but stay on suboxen for years.

The fact of the matter is it could help...but still the only thing in the way of being free from the drug itself is will power
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by Abba.
Time to create page: 0.65 seconds