• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

so a good friend of mine...

#21663 3 years, 2 months ago
is getting way to into heroin. im thinking about either giving him a swirly or kicking his ass.... any better ideas?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: so a good friend of mine...

#21665 3 years, 2 months ago
how old is? Will telling his parents do any good? (if he's young)

try to have a serious talk with him or something as well, if he'll listen...

that's all I can say, enless of course this is just another sarcastic thread.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ICantFindMyFace
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

#21666 3 years, 2 months ago
no sarcasm. he's 20 and does it with his mother. he's lost a ton of weight and just looks like shit. you cant even have a serious conversation with him hes just a shell walking around now hes not even there. it breaks my heart to see i have known him since i was 11.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#21668 3 years, 2 months ago
wow that sucks man, I feel bad.

is there any other of their family you could talk to about it to try to help or is it almost a hopeless situation?

That shits no good, middle school kids are getting into it around here....

If it was me I would try to get him into mushrooms and the phychedelic state of mind and hope for the best but it might not help. A lot of people do have eye opening/life changing experiences for the better on mushrooms especially but I imagine other phychedelics to. -- not saying it will work, but I would try that if it was a close friend of mine...
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#21669 3 years, 2 months ago
drugs to fight drugs pricless.your friend is going to die if he doesnt get help he needs rehab odds are he wont listen till he ods,sorry to hear about this heroin is a one way street
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#21674 3 years, 2 months ago
heroin = gunna destroy you

Psilocybin = Non toxic

it probably won't help I wasn't trying to make it sound like there was a good chance it will, he probably wouldn't even try them but doing them wouldn't do harm.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#21676 3 years, 2 months ago
this almost sounds a little fucked up but just a thought if it would work......

if you could get them busted somehow for it then after getting arrested maybe they'd clean up and go to rehab?

probably not but just a thought....
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#21680 3 years, 2 months ago
Im not sure thats a tricky one. One of my friends that ive been friends with for since i was in middleschool, started doin heroin, and i jus stopped hangin out with him. Probly shoulda tried showin some support, but iono, the whole scene that he was gettin in jus erked me, so i didnt come around.
Sooo, no real advice here. Sorry. Hav ya tried jus havin a friendly heart to heart? Like ya know" uve been my friend for a while n it kills me to see you like this." or along those lines.

P.S. If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonna burn one doowwnnnn

P.P.S. I love ya ALL

=-P
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#21682 3 years, 2 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
heroin = gunna destroy you

Psilocybin = Non toxic

it probably won't help I wasn't trying to make it sound like there was a good chance it will, he probably wouldn't even try them but doing them wouldn't do harm.

Iono, if shrooms wud help, but ive read that ayahuasca has cured heroin addiction. Now im not sure where'd hed get ayahuasca but it could work. The only place i kno where to get it( im sure theres many more places) is in places like peru, where they hav shamans n shit.

P.S. If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonna burn one dowwnnnn

P.S. If anyone DOES find a place to get ayahuasca LEMME KNOW. Id be sooo down.hahaha
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#21693 3 years, 2 months ago
Take him to a morgue.

In 95 at a campground at the rfk shows. This young guy died of a heroin overdose. We were partying 20 foot from were they found him, he was blue and still had the needle in his arm. The people that were with him found out the next morning, they freaked out they had to explain to his family whathappened.
GOOD LOVE
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds