• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
spring mountain high
Senior Boarder
Posts:315

Re: Does anyone else find this extremely disturbing?

#217184 1 year, 4 months ago
wlewis wrote:
spring mountain high wrote:
wlewis wrote:
I AM JESUS CHRIST


just because your dad used to scream that at you doesn't mean it's your name

thank you very much, bill cosby


you got it wrong. my pops was the one screaming I AM GOD. i'm the son of god, dingbat!

i will be wearing full jesus christ attire on NYE.


JESUS CHRIST TURN THAT GODDAM HIPPIE MUSIC DOWN

wlewis in a loincloth...i just went from 6 to midnight
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1795
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

Re: Does anyone else find this extremely disturbing?

#217188 1 year, 4 months ago
I am a Christian. I am not offended by her because of that, i am offended because they call it music what she does.
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
The following user(s) said Thank You: Iriecycle, Griff
nycdave
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4639

Re: Does anyone else find this extremely disturbing?

#217201 1 year, 4 months ago
And now for a TV Star our friend, the honorable Mr. Wheelman can get behind and respect:

Child actor Angus T. Jones is keeping mum following an explosive rant about hit show “Two and a Half Men,” on which he plays sarcastic teen Jake. On Monday, a tape of the young actor bashing “Men” surfaced online, creating a stir as he slams the very show that earns him $350,000 per episode as “filth.” “If you watch ‘Two and a Half Men,’ please stop watching ‘Two and a Half Men,’” he pleads to viewers. “I’m on ‘Two and a Half Men,’ and I don’t want to be on it. “Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth.” The child actor seems to attribute his sudden change of heart to his religion, stating that he doesn’t want to be helping Satan by being a part of the show.“If I am doing any harm, I don’t want to be here,” he said in the video. “I don’t want to be contributing to the enemy’s plan … You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can’t. “I’m not okay with what I’m learning, what the Bible says and being on that television show."
Despite the blatantly disrespectful comments that Jones, 19, made about the sitcom, he has yet to officially put in his resignation, reports TMZ. Addressing concerns about helping satan and contributing to the enemy's plan, Sheen, uh I mean Angus may be recalibrating his next step, considering another option for how to be a true god-fearing person. “I am under contract for another year so it is not too much of a decision on my part,” he said in a videotaped testimonial for the Forerunner Chronicles, a group linked to the Voice of Prophecy Seventh-Day Adventist church, where Jones worships. “I know God has me there for a reason for another year.”

Now Mr Wheelman, here is a more positive way for you to battle for your faith. Perhaps you could start a thread asking people to support Angus, or tell stations to pull the satanic two and a half men from the airwaves. Though if god has a plan that includes Angus being on two and a half men, does that mean that he does want poor Angus to contribute to the enemy's plan? This is a bit confusing, however I will leave it in the more than capable hands of Mr Wheel to figure out the details. If we (meaning I) can only convince u to stop focusing so much on Keisha (and those wicked outfits) and pay some attention to the pleight of our (your) new found Christian so(u)ldier, Angus T.
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by nycdave. Reason: Punctuation Issues
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
Posts:698
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

Re: Does anyone else find this extremely disturbing?

#217204 1 year, 4 months ago
wlewis wrote:
spring mountain high wrote:
wlewis wrote:
I AM JESUS CHRIST


just because your dad used to scream that at you doesn't mean it's your name

thank you very much, bill cosby


you got it wrong. my pops was the one screaming I AM GOD. i'm the son of god, dingbat!

i will be wearing full jesus christ attire on NYE.


Please leave the crown of thorns and the blood at home.
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1497

Re: Does anyone else find this extremely disturbing?

#217224 1 year, 4 months ago
Iriecycle wrote:
wlewis wrote:
spring mountain high wrote:
wlewis wrote:
I AM JESUS CHRIST


just because your dad used to scream that at you doesn't mean it's your name

thank you very much, bill cosby


you got it wrong. my pops was the one screaming I AM GOD. i'm the son of god, dingbat!

i will be wearing full jesus christ attire on NYE.


Please leave the crown of thorns and the blood at home.


I don't think they'll let you bring a full size crucifix in the Bill Graham Civic Center either
Wheelman
Gold Boarder
Posts:1193

Re: Does anyone else find this extremely disturbing?

#217243 1 year, 4 months ago
nycdave wrote:
And now for a TV Star our friend, the honorable Mr. Wheelman can get behind and respect:

Child actor Angus T. Jones is keeping mum following an explosive rant about hit show “Two and a Half Men,” on which he plays sarcastic teen Jake. On Monday, a tape of the young actor bashing “Men” surfaced online, creating a stir as he slams the very show that earns him $350,000 per episode as “filth.” “If you watch ‘Two and a Half Men,’ please stop watching ‘Two and a Half Men,’” he pleads to viewers. “I’m on ‘Two and a Half Men,’ and I don’t want to be on it. “Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth.” The child actor seems to attribute his sudden change of heart to his religion, stating that he doesn’t want to be helping Satan by being a part of the show.“If I am doing any harm, I don’t want to be here,” he said in the video. “I don’t want to be contributing to the enemy’s plan … You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can’t. “I’m not okay with what I’m learning, what the Bible says and being on that television show."
Despite the blatantly disrespectful comments that Jones, 19, made about the sitcom, he has yet to officially put in his resignation, reports TMZ. Addressing concerns about helping satan and contributing to the enemy's plan, Sheen, uh I mean Angus may be recalibrating his next step, considering another option for how to be a true god-fearing person. “I am under contract for another year so it is not too much of a decision on my part,” he said in a videotaped testimonial for the Forerunner Chronicles, a group linked to the Voice of Prophecy Seventh-Day Adventist church, where Jones worships. “I know God has me there for a reason for another year.”

Now Mr Wheelman, here is a more positive way for you to battle for your faith. Perhaps you could start a thread asking people to support Angus, or tell stations to pull the satanic two and a half men from the airwaves. Though if god has a plan that includes Angus being on two and a half men, does that mean that he does want poor Angus to contribute to the enemy's plan? This is a bit confusing, however I will leave it in the more than capable hands of Mr Wheel to figure out the details. If we (meaning I) can only convince u to stop focusing so much on Keisha (and those wicked outfits) and pay some attention to the pleight of our (your) new found Christian so(u)ldier, Angus T.

there's only 1 sit-com I watch these days...
& that's 30 Rock...funniest show on Tv (hands down)
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by Wheelman.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4639

Re: Does anyone else find this extremely disturbing?

#217255 1 year, 4 months ago
No problem. Keep on watching 30 Rock. However... No support for Angus T? Not even an acknowledgment of his very existence? Come on man, this is a potential brother in arms. Standing up for the light. Where is the luv?
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by nycdave. Reason: More Spelling issues.
Wheelman
Gold Boarder
Posts:1193

Re: Does anyone else find this extremely disturbing?

#217257 1 year, 4 months ago
nycdave wrote:
No problem. Keep on watching 30 Rock. However... No support for Angus T? Not even an acknowledgment of his very existince? Come on man, this is a potential brother in arms. Standing up for the light. Where is the luv?

it's typical Frat humor type show...

There's SO MANY of them...


why choose just one...

I'll be up in arms when that show, places a pentagram on the floor of the living room set...
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Wheelman
Gold Boarder
Posts:1193

Re: Does anyone else find this extremely disturbing?

#220668 1 year, 4 months ago
Wheelman wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
No. I find your phobia of freedom of speech and religion to be more disturbing. Not to mention your phobia of CA.

yeah, I GOTTA REAL PROBLEM WITH SATANISM!!!...

I must be nuts...


Well, I guess I might have misjudged satanism.....
(I hope the board can forgive me for my hastiness & prejudice)

(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
The following user(s) said Thank You: iraqistatefair
Wheelman
Gold Boarder
Posts:1193

Re: Does anyone else find this extremely disturbing?

#257774 11 months, 1 week ago
California 5th Grader proclaims she's a member of The Illuminati & wishes to sacrifice her fellow students to the devil...
(then begins to attack them with a pair of scissors in class)

Gee! I wonder where she coulda' gotten such an idea?????
www.shreveporttimes.com/videonetwork/237...o-sacrifice-students


May 11, 2013

(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Last Edit: 11 months, 1 week ago by Wheelman.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1917
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

Re: Does anyone else find this extremely disturbing?

#257815 11 months, 1 week ago
The bitch is whack
The music sucks too- if thats what you call it. Suprised she gets any attention at all. Marilyn Manson is dark and hardcore, but the whole satanic crap shouldnt be allowed to be on TV like that. i mean, i know all about free speech, but even when rappers who on their albums talk about killings and violence, when they are on TV they have to tone it down. Didnt seem like she was toned down at all. I cant believe she was on the morning show...thats just ridiculous!!!! Again, the bitch is fucking WHACK.
Is she one of the Olsen twins?
Last Edit: 11 months, 1 week ago by iraqistatefair.
Wheelman
Gold Boarder
Posts:1193

Re: Does anyone else find this extremely disturbing?

#257820 11 months, 1 week ago
see that was the whole point of me bringing up this topic...
And I received so much flac from members of this board...

But when you hear about cases like this with that young girl...
(As a parent, you have to ask yourself. Do you want your children listening to such filth?)

If you think it's harmless, you're wrong...
This child was obviously influenced by entertainers like Kesha,Lil Wayne & Lady Gaga=(who was recently on Jimmy Kimmel & said she worships Satan)

there's video of that too..

So I had to bring this thread back in order to push my original point....
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Time to create page: 0.65 seconds