• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
spring mountain high
Senior Boarder

Re: Does anyone else find this extremely disturbing?

#216946 1 year, 10 months ago
they're all flavors of the week doing whatever they can to maintain their relevance
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#216947 1 year, 10 months ago
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
Wheelie I hear where you're coming from but you've got the wrong target. The real Satan is Justin Bieber, destroying young girls taste in music for life. Further, no matter how hard you try, Satan er Bieber is everywhere..he cannot be avoided if you turn on a computer, channel surf, or are just trying to ck out at the grocery store. His demonic influence is much stronger than the pretender Kesha.

he can't be ALL BAD!!!

(not with hair like that)...
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#216948 1 year, 10 months ago
Wheelman wrote:
Wheelie I hear where you're coming from but you've got the wrong target. The real Satan is Justin Bieber, destroying young girls taste in music for life. Further, no matter how hard you try, Satan er Bieber is everywhere..he cannot be avoided if you turn on a computer, channel surf, or are just trying to ck out at the grocery store. His demonic influence is much stronger than the pretender Kesha.

he can't be ALL BAD!!!

(not with hair like that)...

The real satan doesn't need to flaunt his symbol...he has it hidden under that hair.
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#216949 1 year, 10 months ago
spring mountain high wrote:
they're all flavors of the week doing whatever they can to maintain their relevance

Oooo!! I like that...

that's very astute...
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#216950 1 year, 10 months ago

The real satan doesn't need to flaunt his symbol...he has it hidden under that hair.

no, but his followers must...
its part of their pact...
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

#216953 1 year, 10 months ago
I appreciate Wheelman starting this thread, though differ in Biblical stance. For instance I imagine Jesus preferring our being impressed with his life rather than our morbid attention to his crucifixion, and cross. While I am disturbed by upside down pentagrams, I am no more disturbed by upside down crosses than I am right side up, perhaps this is because upside down pentagrams are historically evil. Although I am told flying the American flag upside down is a call for help, and that something is wrong, I can not judge it's inversion to be wrong, perhaps more accurate than flying it right side up. How about Michael Jackson's calling out the Illuminati, first they used him (Thriller forward, including symbols?) then He called them out, then he was killed. Pop stars are used to sell and co-op the people into consuming as much as possible. The Today show is crap. What I find extremely disturbing is how quick to judge people are, and how quick to sell out. Rather than Yes, or No, there is so much other shit. Before I studied the Bible I practiced with Shaman, meditated w/ Indian Yogis, and studied philosophy. I've lost no love for what I loved before reading the Bible. I have learned some things from the Bible, and ex-canonical studies, that I found no where else. No idol worship is one tenet I am tight with, so no symbol really bothers me much, still don't like the swastika much, yet I've studied it's earlier uses. One of the most valuable teaching I received from the Bible was to watch and pray, pray unceasingly, go into your closets and pray. In other words if you don't have anything kind to say don't say anything at all, and pray unceasingly. Did I mention pray unceasingly. Oh yes and "concupiscence," a fascinating word that was almost exclusively removed from the Bible in the mid 1800's and has since been re-defined in present day dictionaries, Wikipedia not so bad. Perhaps true knowledge of that word could help a person be Christ like. After all, does the "church" really want enlightened clergy or are they more often after the $?
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by Iriecycle. Reason: "One of the most," not "The most"
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#216954 1 year, 10 months ago
Question for Wheelman: Do you really belive that Kesha's goal is to spread satanism, or are you just having fun here, making much to do about very little.
Do you believe that god want's you to stop Kesha from promoting devil worship amongst the young?
Is it the symbols that her dancers wear that upsets you so much?
As a god fearing christian, do you believe that god want's you to lead a crusade against Kesha?

Observation: In todays world, there is a lot of stuff to express moral indignation about. Some seriously evil stuff. To wage a holy war against Kisha's dancers outfits seems like misdirected energy. There is a preacher who believes that burning the Koran is a positive way to serve god. Crusading against Kesha's dancers outfits is not quite at the same level. But does it really serve to make this world we live in a better place?
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#216961 1 year, 10 months ago
Jesus was into witchcraft too

The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: Griff
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#216972 1 year, 10 months ago
I AM JESUS CHRIST
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#216983 1 year, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:
I AM JESUS CHRIST

I doubt that, but I've seriously wondered if maybe you were Alan Ginsberg's grand son. Maybe it's the glasses?
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds