• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

DEADHEAD420

#21648 3 years, 4 months ago
my man. find a way to mansfield july 21 and im smoking you up on a faaaaaaaat blunt. im easy to find im the scruffy looking one with glasses and a ponytail.
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder

Re: DEADHEAD420

#21661 3 years, 4 months ago
where you at deadhead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#21670 3 years, 4 months ago
Hola senior. Id b definitely down to blaze if i make it over there. Im gettina car in like a week, but its gonna be a beater, so im kinda hesistant bout driving cross country. That said, i was think'n bout gettin some eastcoast tickets, and jus hitching it all the way. Would probly hav to leave like a week n a half befor the show, tho. Iono, ill get back to you. Ive nevr hitched that far, or traveled on tour, so it would b an epic adventure for sure. You'll probly see me at the show walkin down shakedown, shouting" SCRUFFFY DUDE WITH GLASSES AND PONYYTAIIILLLL.WHER ART THO DUDEith." lol

P.S. "If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonna burn one dowwnnnn"

P.P.S. Negative karma points would be appreciated. Please click SMITE, people.

P.P.P.S I love u ALL
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder

#21678 3 years, 4 months ago
haha yeah scream that and see how many people say "yeah what?"
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#21684 3 years, 4 months ago
haahhaha. Yeahhhh thats probly true. Half of the people would be all "what?....me...no...not me?...oooohhhhh him?no, than who? So instead ill just walk down shakedown shoutin.......BLEEDING PLATYPUS VAGINAAAAAA BLEEEEEEDING PLAATYPUUUS VAGINNNAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Cus who else would say that...Well, actually i wouldnt b surprised with the deadcrowd. There might actually be a bleeding platypus vagina commnune , or cult or sumtin.lol

P.S. If you dont liike my fire dont come around cus im gonna burn one dowwnnnn

P.P.S. Negative Karma points would be GREATLY appreciated. =-) SMITE AWAY =-)
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder

#21710 3 years, 4 months ago
tell you what tell me a week in advance if your going and ill give you my number and you can just shoot me a text
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#21720 3 years, 4 months ago
ICantFindMyFace wrote:
tell you what tell me a week in advance if your going and ill give you my number and you can just shoot me a text

HaHaHa, k, that sounds easier.lol
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder

#21731 3 years, 4 months ago
technology
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#22074 3 years, 4 months ago
How bout this. Suck my cock mwoods. Ya fuckn self indulged douschebag. HAHAHA. Ur the kinda person who'd suck his own dick if he could. Buncha cybernerds think ur something special. Well, ya dont. Your jus fuckin OLD. Thats all. Old and bitter, and i hope that bitterness eats away at you. Go on in your lives feelin like ur something different. Something special. But ur jus the same as the rest of hollow world of bullshit. Your a slave.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by DeadHead420.
MWoods
Junior Boarder

#22077 3 years, 4 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Probly not gonna happen anymore. I am now a jew in nazi germany. If you still wanna chat or anything, hit me up with ur email or sumtin. peace, man.

Time to create page: 0.21 seconds