• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

Re: sleeper of spring 2011? sunday listenin'

#215441 1 year, 5 months ago
Read it here... watch the pompous one lash out with no provocation.

www.furthur.net/forum/general-discussion...little-commemoration

See the problem here is I am an adult who doesn't take to cyber bullying... I am never the one here who has ever thrown the first stone.... if your gonna throw one at me ... guess what I'll respond....
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#215442 1 year, 5 months ago
just leave it alone dude i don't appreciate you claiming a bunch of lies about me as fact. just stop. i don't come into your threads and start, why don't you just give it a rest.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#215443 1 year, 5 months ago
wlewis wrote:
the facts? you're a loser dude. you don't know me. anybody who does know i ain't no trust fund kid. i'm a man, i work for my money. how i decide to spend and invest it is none of your business. you're still trolling. you don't know me. you never will. get back under the bridge

HAHAHA what work doyou do? What is your education... you are financed by Mom & Daddy .... I remember you saying you had a "teaching" job before your move.. LOL ... you have no education, no job, live off your parents.. no one can tour without money..that requires a job... and while your at it explain to me why you blew off Denver Man in Red Rocks when he parked exactly where he was supposed to be after 4 months of planning. Oh that goes for you lil clique too. The kynd heady ones strand a brother who took the time to make food, bring goodies,.... yet you & others here were to lazy to even walk down a hill to say hello..worse yet some of you demanded he bring the goodies up the hill... like he is a friggin delivery service!!!
Thats real life shit ..not internet bullshit. Thank god you & them weren't my bros back in the day we never stranded or left a man or woman behind... we were all in it together... for better or worse... you self centered "heads" lol are a disgrace!!!

Just to be clear I laugh in your 5' 6" direction.. troll .....
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#215445 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh for the record I'm a loser.... I got a kid in college at a major university on the deans list and a daughter who is valedictorian of her class of 900 being offered scholarships by Ivy League schools. Your claim to fame is I watched a band all over the country on mommy and daddys money that didn't include Jerry Garcia........
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#215446 1 year, 5 months ago
i have a degree, i do teach, i work part time in retail as well.

i didn't blow off denver man. my job and duty was not to meet up with anybody. i go to shows to do my thing if i feel like meeting up i meet up. i spent every afternoon in line with the tarp making sure the whole crew could stand on it. self cenetered right? i texted him and never heard back from him. i saw him at shoreline and vegas. i didn't ask him for goodies or to get me anything, and i certainly never demanded a thing.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#215447 1 year, 5 months ago
wlewis wrote:
just leave it alone dude i don't appreciate you claiming a bunch of lies about me as fact. just stop. i don't come into your threads and start, why don't you just give it a rest.

Truth hurts son. Anyone with an IQ over 40 realizes you cannot tour all over the country and hold a REAL job. & you are the dumbass calling me a troll when I have more knowledge of the music in my left toe than you can dream about. So don't start writing name calling & bullshit checks your dumb typing ass can't cash.. Look above at the Capitol theater thread... who started shit...thats right YOU DID.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#215448 1 year, 5 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i have a degree, i do teach, i work part time in retail as well.

i didn't blow off denver man. my job and duty was not to meet up with anybody. i go to shows to do my thing if i feel like meeting up i meet up. i spent every afternoon in line with the tarp making sure the whole crew could stand on it. self cenetered right? i texted him and never heard back from him. i saw him at shoreline and vegas. i didn't ask him for goodies or to get me anything, and i certainly never demanded a thing.

How can you teach a class anywhere ....when your schedule is all over the country???? You don't gotta lie to kick it homie..
your part time 16 hr a week job ( I am trying to be kind) is hardly what I would consider a "man". As far as DM.. he is a righteous bro...who tells a different tale. I also highly doubt YOU stood in line for more than 5 minutes... I know those folks too...
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#215449 1 year, 5 months ago
you are spreading lies about me man, very low, and i am just going to step away and hope admin will clear it up. goes against basic forum rules, totally ripping my name for your own personal enjoyment.

fare thee well now, let your life proceed by it's own design
nothing to tell now, let the words be yours i am done with mine
DONE WITH MINE
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#215451 1 year, 5 months ago
wlewis wrote:
you are spreading lies about me man, very low, and i am just going to step away and hope admin will clear it up. goes against basic forum rules, totally ripping my name for your own personal enjoyment.

fare thee well now, let your life proceed by it's own design
nothing to tell now, let the words be yours i am done with mine
DONE WITH MINE

What lies... I am friggin rofl ..admin for calling you out on your bs...that is like running to Mommy & Daddy.. YOU are the one who was ripping my name...yet you are to clueless to see it... you thought it was "cool" your lil clique would back you...
Sorry son.. I speak the truth I am not a troll as you allege.. If defending myself against your lies & slander is for my own enjoyment you really need lay off some "stuff" ..I can go back and find some more threads were you attacked me without provocation ---name calling..... its all fun and games till your called on it.... no "man" needs to go to admin to solve his problems sorry I speak the truth.. and sorry you can't handle what your fingers type..........now go to your room!!!!.....
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by Still Takin it Weirder.
spring mountain high
Senior Boarder

#215480 1 year, 5 months ago
I WENT TO PEDD STATE I HAVE A SON AT A MAJOR UNIVERSITY AND A DAUGHTER WHO IS VALEDICKTORIAN I AM IN MIDDLE MANAGEMENT AND I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE??!????

lol

i would like to submit that RCMH 3/25/11 is also a hidden gem of a show on that (admittedly very strong) tour...the saturday and sunday get more attention due to the bear tribute saturday and the special guests sunday, but friday night had some ripping energy (train in vain?!)...really no letup in that one from start to end
Time to create page: 8.05 seconds