• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

Just curious?

#214718 1 year, 11 months ago
How many people have had some1 say yeah i ll drive set it up and ya call them at 9 and say ya oversleep?They say yeah let me get a shower and i ll come get ya ll.Then call back a half hr later and says ya know what i dont wanna go.You say what are ya sick or whats a matter we can haNDLE it quick and them say no i just really dont feel like going.Who does that?i mean really?seriously? i m still steaming and it s been all day.sorry ty for listening to me rant hope it s an awesome stream and we have a nice lil couch tour.To mr and mrs pauly sorry guys have to see ya at the b day bash.Hope ya ll have a great show and my heart will be with ya ll.Peace and light!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
stricken
Gold Boarder

Re: Just curious?

#214719 1 year, 11 months ago
well yea we get the stream its all in the way you look at it. Glass half empty or half full.

Im lucky to get all the shows i get to and thankful for them. that dont take away todays sting but hey not everyone is as crazy as us for the music. and if that dont work think about how cold it is on lot
The following user(s) said Thank You: i_be_sublime
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#214722 1 year, 11 months ago
Well, I think that's an incredibly sleazy thing to do, and you've got lots of reason to gripe about it. It really sucks that you're going to miss the show, even though it is nice having you around during the stream. You've got all my sympathy!!
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#214725 1 year, 11 months ago
I hear ya brother on all counts and will be streaming with ya but i dunno at that late of a date i have never had that happen before day before sure but after you say your showering and on the way?I have had a very nice run and will be thankful and always eternally grateful for every show i ve ever been to.However i have a lil man now something i never had to deal with before and my life is headed in the opposite direction anyway but this was gonna be my blow out and i sooo wanted to see pauly and colleen but everything happens for a reason and let there be songs to fill the air.There will be a day and it ll be a better day. Just let the sun keep shining in my backdoor the way it is and life will be just fine!!!!!!!!No worrys here brother just love and light as well as i can let it shine.Was just curious how many other people had a similiar experience.
stricken
Gold Boarder

#214726 1 year, 11 months ago
This might just send you over the edge but we are making sugar cookies and got fresh milk from the cow out back. Maybe you could make it down here before they get to cold.Lol
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#214728 1 year, 11 months ago
I've had people crap out on the day of a show, but never when they were the driver and had others depending on them!!
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#214732 1 year, 11 months ago
i Hear ya sue.Seemed shitty to me. Strick why do you always tease me with cookies and milk just cus ya know my weakness does nt me ya get to play that card every time lmao.Tell the other half i said she is as sweet as the cookies i know who the bad guy is uh um cough strick cough.On a side note how bout them jets?
stricken
Gold Boarder

#214738 1 year, 11 months ago
Listen i parted ways with those bitches three weeks ago when all the gear went in the trash well gota get rid of the pillow yet but other halh has a death grip on it.
hey maybe you guys better shop for the future QB i think you could get a good deal on a gm and tebow.

PS Just put the home made pizza in the oven done with the cookies
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by stricken.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#214907 1 year, 11 months ago
I'd be pretty upset about it, you don't leave someone hanging like that when they have money invested like that....
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#214995 1 year, 11 months ago
if there's one thing i can say in this thread, it's that any cooking goin' on over at stricks is top notch. a more than gracious host all around.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: stricken, i_be_sublime
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds